|| Naruto x Sasuke || Naruto ||

"Teme."

"Dobe."

"Asshole!"

"Dumbass."

"Bastard."

Sasuke stopped replying, the onyx eyed ninja was getting annoyed, the blonde with whiskers was starting to get on his nerves.

"Oi teme! Don't ignore me!" Naruto's voice echoed around the apartment.

"Hn."

Sure. They were friends. But that didn't mean that they couldn't ignore each other sometimes. The same squad with Kakashi as their squad leader. Team seven was turning out to be quite a success.

Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki. A horrible team if you actually thought about it. With Sakura fantasising about marrying Sasuke and Naruto worrying about being the Jinchuriki, there was barely any time to fit in that Sasuke had his whole clan massacred by his older brother.

"Dobe, tomorrow's coming with more missions. Rest up, or you'll faint like the scaredy cat you are."

"Teme! Shut you're mouth!" Naruto yelled, all the whole pointing his finger at the annoyed Uchiha.

Things were all back to normal now that the fourth Shinobi war had ended, team seven had gotten back together again, just like the old days. But still, there were times when Sai tagged along for their missions too.

Why was Naruto at Sasuke's apartment you ask? Well, quite simple. Orders were orders and they could not be disobeyed. Kakashi Hatake was the leader of team seven, the hokage, and also the reader of the smutty book named Icha Icha Paradise.

Sasuke was reading and Naruto was staring at Sasuke thinking about some pervy things that should not even be crossing his mind at the fifteen years he was at.

Sasuke got up. "Look Naruto. I can tell what you're thinking a mile away. It's getting kind of awkward."

Naruto blushed and shrugged. "So? It's not as if you care."

"Of course I care." Sasuke's voice was unnaturally small and timid.

"Oh? I think you might just have to repeat that line." Naruto smirked at the now blushing black haired ninja.

Sasuke crosses his arms defensively over his chest, squeaking when Naruto suddenly lifted his hand to squeeze the other's leg.

"Hm, where's the usually cool headed Sasuke?" Naruto whispered lustfully as his hands roamed their way up Sasuke's body.

"S-shut up." Sasuke gasped as Naruto grasped his pants. "Watch where you're putting you hands!"

The usually calm Sasuke was unusually worked up. His gasps and small moans filled the room as Naruto's hands continued their roaming. Now, Naruto was pressed up against Sasuke all the while smirking against his neck.

Sasuke turned his head around, staring to talk only to be cut off by Naruto's lips pressing against his. The two boys started off slow and innocent. But soon, it escalated into a more heated and needy clash of mouths and teeth.
Yes, they were young, but Shinobi died young. That gave them the privilege of being able to marry young.

The kiss lasted a few moments, all the while bringing back memories of the past. The two academy boys kissing by accident. The kiss repeating itself again during the mission where they had to retrieve the golden statue thing. Meeting up in the forest deep at night to share small, delicate but meaningful kisses. Sasuke leaving for Orochimaru all the while shattering Naruto's heart a little more. The four of them all fighting Kaguya together. Sasuke and Naruto's fight. The Susano. Kurama. The arms they lost together. Sasuke coming back. Kisses one after another.

Jariya, Neji, Nagato, Itachi, Obito... and so many others sacrificed their lives for a world of peace. Now they had it and everyone was happy. A life of peace with Kakashi Sensei as the Hokage. With Gaara as the Kazukage. Everyone was at peace. Including the two teenagers kissing in the living room.

They broke apart to gasp for air. Looking at each other and smiling. Panting.

"Happy Birthday, Naruto." Sasuke whispered. With this, Naruto's eyes widened, a feeling of shock and happiness passing over him.

"Sasuke... thank you." Naruto smiled.