|| Daisuke x Haru || Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited || 18+

Requested by formcyts

Haru's POV

"Safe word?" Haru asked, raising his eyebrow. "Why?"

"Um," Daisuke's face would be considered 'on fire', "well, it's just that last time we... you were really yelling a bit."

"Shut your damn trap!" Haru gasped, his face becoming nearly as red as the male next to him was previously.

"Just saying." For someone who always acted high and mighty, Daisuke's voice had gone way off pitch.

"Then make it 'Get-off-you-shitty-brat'. How's that?" Haru glowered.

They were on their way back from work, Daisuke driving with Haru sitting in the seat next to him. It wasn't that they were dating, it was just that they had done what colleagues rarely did. They fucked. And that was how this whole awkward situation occurred in the first place.

"No." Daisuke's usual tone was back, "Please choose something else. Besides, that wasn't even one word."

"How about 'capricious'?" Haru said, glancing at Daisuke to see his reaction.

"Are you sure I can actually understand that?"

"Oh? Is little Daisuke intimidated?" Haru's mocking really seemed to push the dark haired male to his limit.

"Whatever. That will do."

The rest of the trip passed in silence

_______**_______

As Haru let Daisuke into his house, "HEUSC, turn off."

"Very well, master." The butler replied.

Then the fun began.

Haru knew that he had probably pushed his colleague to his limit, but he wasn't expecting it to be so quick.

They had barely gotten their shoes off before Daisuke pounced on the light haired male, crushing their lips together with unrelenting force.

Haru's moan was covered by Daisuke's mouth as their tongues met in something so passionate that words wouldn't be able to describe it.

Clothes came off quickly, leave a trail of shirts and pants in their wake. Haru's bed wasn't big, and as Daisuke pushed Haru on top of it, the bed groaned in protest. This what Haru had been waiting for the whole day. Sure, Daisuke may have been a little rougher but-

"AHH!" Haru screamed as Daisuke immediately inserted three fingers right to the brim. "Ah... Ngh... DAISUKE!"

Daisuke continued his pumping, not really taking too much care in prepping Haru to the full extent before sheathing himself within the light haired male.

Haru's yell echoed around the empty room, then his moans began to emanate from within himself as he came all over the two of them. Daisuke's climax came soon after, but that did not prevent him from again, thrusting into the other like his life depended on it.

Daisuke was continuously hitting Haru's prostate. It wasn't as if this were new. It hurt like hell though... pain merging with pleasure and all the others. Their bodies moved in sync, hands moving desperately, groping at each other...

The pain overwhelmed, "capricious..." Haru had to scream it three times before Daisuke actually registered.

"Haru!" Daisuke caught the latter as he rolled off the bed, "I'm so sorry... I did not register it."

"I... could tell... ha." Haru tried to grin, but his back and ass were really aching.

Daisuke took care in laying Haru on the bed before muttering something about cleaning up. Haru's elbow covered his face. It really damn hurt like hell. He didn't want to admit it, but he was glad that Daisuke proposed something like a safe word.

When Daisuke got back and did his best to clean Haru up, he then crawled into the bed next to Haru.

"Thanks." As the dark haired male got comfortable, he looked up at the other's words.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Haru embraced Daisuke and then kissed him somewhat passionately, but not being prepared from Daisuke to roll on top of him and turning that kiss into something fierce and fiery.

"Ngh..." Haru moaned as Daisuke's newly hardened manhood brushed against his erection.

"We both get hard fast don't we?" Daisuke murmured before rubbing against Haru at a smothering slow pace, causing a groan to rise out of both him and the other.

It felt so good. Haru was in heaven. After a heated make-out session and grinding against each other, both of them came without any wish of holding back. It was as if they were meant to be. As if they were going to fly and then fall like stars in the sky...

Authors note!

Dear readers!!!! Lol, idk how to say this.

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR VOTING AND EVEN THOUGH IT FEELS SUPER WEIRD TO BE TALKING TO NOBODY WHEN WRITING THIS! THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES~!!

Sorry for this short chapter, I ran out of ideas ( ̄ ̄)↗ '(*><*)′

Lamo! Please vote and comment! AND THANKS AGAINNNNNNN!

|| Yaoi Oneshots ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें