|| Akaashi x Bokuto || Haikyuu || 15+

Requested by Amber6140 & PhoenixFeather2003

Akaashi's POV

He couldn't believe what was happening; when Kuroo told them they were all gathering at his place, Akaashi was absolutely shocked. As it turned out, only eight were attending, two from Nekoma high, two from Aoba Josei (he was slightly surprised), two from Fukurodani Academy, and two from Karasuno.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa, the ones who had been beaten by Karasuno this year. Kenma was coming from Nekoma high, and of course Kuroo, who was the host. Akaashi and Bokuto were invited, with the owl like male jumping up and down with excitement. From Karasuno were Hinata and Kageyama, the raven and ball of sunshine.

It was winter where they were, and the weather had been cold ever since early December. The large coats worn were the only protection they got against the wind. At that moment, he had Bokuto bouncing up and down beside him as they headed over to Kuroo's place.

When they finally got there, with the owl like teen asking "are we there yet" basically every moment of the way, Akaashi's head was going to explode. The raven knew that Bokuto knew exactly when they would get there, and was just asking to annoy Akaashi.

The door opened before they could even reach it, an orange headed kid yelling and running with the Karasuno setter furiously shouting behind him. Kuroo poked his head out the door and literally screamed at them to get inside. He would have thought this would be more quiet with only eight of them, apparently he was gravely mistaken.

When they got inside, they discovered that they had been the last to arrive. Iwaizumi seemed to be punching Oikawa while Kenma played his PSP in a corner, ignoring the noise. Kageyama and Hinata were running around like children outside, Kuroo was heading out of the front door, rolling up his sleeves as he did so.

The warm blast of heat was nice compared to the cold wintery weather outside, making the boys immediately warm up their hands and faces which had gone red from the cold.

Finally they were all gathered in the living room.

"Hey hey hey!!!!" Bokuto was yelling as he tackled Kuroo, both of them rolling around the ground laughing like idiots. Akaashi sighed, this was the routine.

"Geroff me!" Kuroo was laughing as he jumped up and ran around the room, grabbing a surprised Kenma and flinging the poor blonde over his shoulder as he ran around the room, Bokuto chasing him.

Suddenly Bokuto stopped, "KUROOOO! YOU'RE IN LOOOOVE!" The yell shocked everyone, even Hinata and Kageyama who had been talking somewhat normally for their standards and Oikawa who had been trying to sneak behind Iwaizumi.

"Whaa?" Kuroo laughed, "Duhhhh."

"Seriously, Bokuto?" Akaashi sighed, "He's dating Kenma you idiot."

"Huhhhh?" Bokuto's voice was too loud. "WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T KNOW!?"

"I DIDN'T EITHER!" It was Hinata this time, then he turned on Kageyama, "Did you know?"

When Karasuno's raven nodded, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

"Hey, it isn't my problem you're so dumb." Kageyama said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Iwa-chan, you knew right?" Oikawa was smirking.

"I assumed." Iwaizumi shrugged, "They tell us when they want to, so..."

Akaashi nodded, how could Bokuto have been so oblivious. But of course, he always was. Akaashi realised that there was no point in trying to explain.

"Would you guys not be so loud please?" Kenma had resumed playing his PSP on Kuroo's shoulder. "I'm trying to focus."