|| Norman x Ray || The Promised Neverland|| 18+

After The Promised Neverland season deux, and everyone is "of age".

Emma: 17

Norman: 17

Ray: 17

Gilda: 16

Don: 16

Norman's POV

"Wai—ah!" Ray was moaning and crying, "Norman! Please stop! You're in lov—hng—with Emma! Ahh! Stop taking this out on—ngh—me!"

Norman was mad. The rejection and fight he had with Emma had been rough. It had been Emma who turned him down and now Norman was angry. Somewhere between frustration and his yearning to touch whoever there was, he had ended up fucking Ray after he had gotten himself head-over-heels crazed.

"Norman—they'll hear... mmh!" Norman's kisses were rough, tongue sweeping against the other's, fast and furious. The saliva seeping out the edge as Ray continue his pointless struggle.

The position they were in was a weird one, with Ray on the bottom, hands clutching the front of Norman's shirt as Norman's left hand was surely leaving bruises on the other's waist. The light haired boy's other hand was playing with Ray, both their pants down as Norman continuously thrust into the other.

The new world, of humans on one side and demons on another... Norman had been the one to want to blow up the whole village of demons in order to get revenge. Emma had been there and even though Norman loved Emma, he had still given her an almost impossible mission. It wasn't as if Ray had wronged him in any way, it was just that the raven haired male was there.

It had been years now since that incident, and everyone was at least fifteen. They were mostly safe from harm and everyone had grown in their own way.

Ray's back arched as Norman hit his prostate, immediately coming all over their stomachs, "Ngh—" this pushed Norman to his breaking point as he took it out and released.

"N—o..." Ray gasped as the other restarted, "Hur—ts!"

Then, round after another, Norman took his frustration out on Ray.

Norman woke up in cold sweat, and in discovering the fact that Ray was naked and beside him, nearly screamed. Recalling the previous night's events, Norman threw himself off the bed, startling an awaking Ray.

"I'm sorry..." Norman whispered, "I don't know what to do after... after..."

"Stop apologising and help me, damnit, it hurts like hell." Ray muttered after failing to sit up.

"Ah." The white haired boy walked over to his supposed best friend who he had just had a one night stand with and helped the seventeen year old teenager stand up.

Ray almost collapsed on top of Norman, the two struggling to stay standing. "Okay, okay, just put me on the bed and get me some water..." Ray murmured after a few tries.

Finally, with everything mostly settled down, the two noticed that it was only five o'clock in the morning and that everyone else was probably asleep. Ray clearly remember the previous night, and Norman was apologetic for that. He had always thought of Ray as a great friend and never wanted him to disappear, his worst nightmare had come true. Instead of taking a walk or talking with someone, he had literally fucked his best friend. Emma was also one of his best friends, but Norman doubted that things would stay the same since he had been the one to confess.

And then there was the fact that somewhere during the escape plans, humans, demons and monsters, Norman had realised that Ray harboured feelings for him. Of course, the raven haired male did nothing to push those feelings, but Norman knew that they were down there somewhere.

"Are you pretending?" Norman finally dared to ask, he wasn't sure of anything anymore.

"It was my first time." Ray said, and Norman felt the guilt.

"Sorry." Norman's first time had been after he was shipped out from Grace Field House to Lambda. He had been about fourteen when he happened to do it with one of his comrades. Someone he had just met. His first time had been careful, gentle and slow. He had felt nothing, but got to experience what it was like. Then he had done it with another man. It wasn't as if it were anything special, just different from how he did it with the female.

"You know don't you?" Ray whispered as he looked away, hiding his face.

"I—" Norman began, but silenced himself, it was unfair. He had no feelings for Ray at all, yet he had did this to his friend.

It was unfair for Ray to have to go through this sort of thing when he shouldn't have to.

"I'm sorry Norman..." Ray's voice cracked, "I'm sorry for loving you—more than—than—"

The male sat on the bed didn't turn his face until Norman did it for him, putting one hand on each side, and slowly lifting it.

Ray's face was red, his eyes red with tears dripping from them. His eyes were filled with grief, his hair slightly wet.

"Stop... don't look." Ray choked out as he tried to remove Norman's hands from his face, "Please..."

"Ray—"

"STOP SOUNDING LIKE YOU CARE!" Ray yelled, suddenly exploding. At that moment, Norman was truly glad that the room they were in was far away from the others. "Because you..."

Norman was speechless, he couldn't find the words he wanted to say. The emotions swirling within the pit of his stomach were indescribable. The guilt? Shock, and maybe love? It didn't matter. Ray was only a friend who could never really be first, ahead of Emma. And Norman knew it hurt the dark haired boy. He had been second every time.

And yet, all those years ago, he had already been willing to sacrifice his life in order to save theirs. He had done so much.

"Not enough apparently." Ray seemed to know what Norman was thinking, and he replied aloud, "Am I—am I weird? Is it disgusting? Am I—"

"No!" Norman grabbed Ray's hand, "No! Don't think like that!"

"I can't—I don't—know... if—if I die, will you—mourn?" Ray's voice cracked again, tears were falling quicker, "If—I disappear, you'll be happier—right?"

"Stop..." Norman whispered. His eyes were starting to warm and sting.

"If I go—you and Emma can live—live peacefully right?" Ray tried to smile through all the tears, "If I leave forever, you'll all forget—and be happy? Then—"

Norman's instincts took over, leaning forward and capturing Ray's lips before he could say anything more. Ray tried to push Norman away, his arms shaking from the tears, and Norman pushed further. His mouth burning hot on Ray's as his tongue entered, sweeping over all the imperfections.

It tasted of salt and Ray, and it felt right... it seemed to fit.

"N—o..." Ray gasped as Norman released him, "Please don't—don't do this to me... it's Emma. And it will always be... so don't trick me into thinking—thinking that—you—"

Norman dived in for another, pressing Ray into the bed as the darker haired male's struggles slowly ceased to whimpers and small cries as the other ran his hands over Ray's body.

The blankets had fallen off, and Norman was on top of Ray as he held his face between his hands and kissed the latter. Ray's legs were tangled with Norman's as they continued, both of them falling deeper into the pleasure.

Norman felt like everything was comfortable, him kissing Ray, the latter slowly starting to kiss him back tentatively. Exploring, touching, biting and licking. At that moment, all thoughts of Emma were gone.

It was only Ray, and every part of his perfect and imperfect soul.