Soulmates - Alex Gaskarth

Plot - Alex and Megan are soulmates. They've never met in person yet but they found each other through an interview and some quick thinking from Megan's friend. In an interview Alex got asked what his tattoo meant. He revealed it wasn't a tattoo it was his soulmark. After that interview Sophie, Megan's childhood friend sent Alex pictures and videos of Megan all showing her soulmark. They talked back and forth and Alex asked how he could contact Megan and Sophie gave him her Instagram. From then Alex and Megan started speaking to each other daily via texts and video calls. However Alex wanted to meet Megan and she her doing what she loved most. So he messaged Sophie again and they made a plan for Alex to come to the next competition. But how will Alex react when he find out that his soulmate was injured by another competitor and first meets her when she's having a panic attack.

Megan's PoV

I sat in the locker room waiting for Sophie to finish getting ready. I'd already gotten dressed. Because this was a freestyle competition we didn't have to wear uniform or traditional Gi's. We could wear normal clothes or fancy dress. Both me and Sophie just went with normal clothes. I'd picked a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, an all time low T-shirt and a pair of vans. I had basic makeup on but it was literally foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara and lip balm. My purple hair was up in a messy bun so that it wouldn't get in my way. My tattoos and soulmark were actually on show for once. I knew who my soulmate was from age 13. Being ten years younger than him meant mark came through when I was just 6. When I learnt who it was Alex  I made sure to keep my mark hidden. Since he in the public eye and has a lot of fans I didn't want anyone finding out and using it against either of us.

Oh I should explain my names megan

Oh I should explain my names megan. I'm 23 years old and I'm a martial artist. Today is competition day. But it's the largest competition I've ever done. I felt my nerves creeping up so I decided to message the one person I new who could calm them. Alex my soulmate. Alex is the lead singer from the band All Time Low and we'd actually only met because of a interview he did where he answered fan questions. They asked about his soulmark thinking it was a tattoo and he revealed it was actually his soulmark which prompted my friend Sophie to message him after with the proof that I was his soulmate. That was a year ago and we'd still yet to meet in person but we messaged and video called everyday. He new I was competing today. But what he didn't know is if dropped out of two of my three divisions. During sparing yesterday I came across Nathan an old member of our club who got kicked out for violence. When he trained with us he'd purposely target me and Sophie and be violent towards us. However I managed to beat him yesterday in sparing and both my form categories and win my division but after he ended up attacking me. He threw me to the floor in one of the back corridors and stomped on my hand. Fracturing two of my knuckles. I knew he was competing again today. Because it was my word against his, his club said it would be unfair to disqualify him and not me. So either we both dropped out or I just dear with hun, he was meant to be staying away from me but I didn't trust him. Ever since we arrived today I refused to be on my own and I was constantly checking my back. It felt like my head was on a swivel. My anxiety kept creeping up and I couldn't shake it for long. I shook my head and grabbed my phone. As I did a message came through from him. I smiled and shook my head slightly. I swear this man always knew when I needed him.