Min Yoongi - Roommates or More?

Plot - Megan and Yoongi end up becoming roommates due to an accident with the new dorms and apartments. They were instantly friends how will lockdown affect their relationship.

Megan's PoV

Hey I'm Megan Brookes. I'm 21 and originally from England my older brother is Chris Brookes the wrestler. Ever since I was young I have always wanted to wrestle like him but I also wanted to be in a band. Now I'd moved to Korea I was finally able to accomplish that. Me and my band Apex's Angels have been together 7 years now. It consists of our eldest Sophie who is 22 and our lead vocalist, then me I'm the lead rapper  then we have our leader Poppy who's also 21 she has the deepest voice then finally our youngest member is Rachel who is 20 and she's our screamer.  We can all sing, rap and scream. We just all have our preferred things to do. The label we were signed with have just co-joined with big hit entertainment. Meaning all of us signed to either label were now signed to both and since there were now more bands we all had to move accommodation.  Originally I was meant to be roommates with the rest of my band like normal, however the dorm we'd been given was to small it only had two bedrooms. One was a twin room the other was a single. So Poppy and Rachel were rooming, which would have left me and Sophie rooming but we couldn't due to the room since and the accommodation rules. Only three of us could stay in that dorm due to the licensing of the building. However there was a spare dorm for one of us to move into. The only issue is we'd have to share with one other person not from our band. Since the girls were available to move in straight away I'd told them to stick together and I'd take the spare dorm. I know they're all very shy and find it difficult to even talk to people they don't know. I shy to but I'm used to traveling with my brother and meeting new people. So I can handle it a little easier. As for rooming with people I've been touring and rooming with my brother and his friends since I was 13. I knew it'd be slightly easier for me to share with someone else rather than make the girls do something they'd never done before. I'd been informed last night that my flat mate would be a member of BTS since something similar had happened with their new dorm. To be fair a fan of theirs and I know how respectful they al are so I didn't mind who I'd be rooming with. Which leads me to today I'm currently at a hotel I'd been to Japan for two weeks and only gotten back last night. I wanted to see Chris before me and the girls started working on the next comeback. Since I got back so late last night I didn't want to disturb my roommate so I chose to book a hotel. Now all I have to do is pack up and get ready for the day. Currently I'm still laid in bed until I decided  I best get up and shower, I chose to pick my outfit first since I'm going to be unpacking for most of the day I decided to keep my outfit cute, simple and light   I picked a pair of ripped jeans, a tank top and a cardigan. I'd throw on my converse before I left. Grabbing my clothes, towel and wash bag I head to the bathroom. I turned the water on and waited for it to heat up before stepping in. I washed and conditioned my hair straight away using my favourite vanilla shampoo and conditioner. Once my hair was done I moved to shaving I shaved my arms and legs before using my coffee body wash. Once I was done in the shower I stepped out and wrapped my towel around me. I dried my hair and stuck it up in a messy bun. Before moisturising my arms and legs, then I washed my face and brushed my teeth doing my normal skincare routine in the process. Once that was done I slipped my clothes on bar my cardigan. I straightened my orange hair and put half of it up before slipping on my choker. I went back into my room and packed my suitcase. All my other belongings had been packed up and dropped off with the girls when they moved in two weeks ago. So I just had the stuff I'd taken fo Japan with me. Once packed up I grabbed my phone and checked it my cab was due in ten minutes. So I put my phone and purse into my daily backpack. Quickly  I slipped on my shoes and cardigan before spraying my favourite Ted Baker body spray over me then I slipped that into my backpack as well. Before grabbing my backpack and suitcase. I headed downstairs and checked out. Just in time for my cab driver to phone me.