Stray Kids - Our Kabocha

Plot – reader signs with jyp and one day when training she runs into stray kids they become friends and hang out. Soon they become incredibly close one day at an event they notice the reader specifically avoiding someone, so they promise to make sure one of them stays with her at all time. The reader decides to bring the lads to Japan with her so they can see the other part of her life. Whilst Hyunjin and the reader go backstage to get something and they run into the one person the reader didn't want to see. This someone try's to start and argument and cause a seen but Hyunjin is having none of it and shut it down immediately. That's when she tells him and the rest of the band why she's avoiding this man. Upon hearing the reason the lads all become very protective. Hyunjin and the reader are kinda an unofficial couple but they become more serious.

Megan's PoV

I sat in the training room, it was the only room currently free so the managers had said I could hang out here whilst I worked on somethings lyrics, my Korean lessons as well as other stuff. It was rally strange being on my own. I was so used to being in a group that I found myself constantly overthinking. You see before this I used to back up Baby Metal a Japanese band. I suppose I should introduce myself. my name is Megan Sakaguchi. My mom is English where as my dad is Japanese hence the mix of names. My dad is a famous wrestler called Yukio Sakaguchi he wrestlers for the company DDT Pro. My mum is a English teacher. I was born in Japan but I moved to Korea about a year ago to follow my dreams. As much as I loved performing with the girls I wanted to do my own thing and as much as I missed wrestling and even just training. I knew I was always welcome there whenever I wanted. Everyone there supported me. Well nearly everyone but I don't dwell on him. The more I thought about home the more I started to miss home. I looked down at the piles of work in front of me. On one side I had my lyric idea book and notes on how to improve my vocals and dancing and the other side I had all my Korean work that I was doing to speak in Korean better. I pulled my legs closer to me as I fiddled with the sleeves on my top. I just needed to focus for a few hours and for the life of me I couldn't.

Chan's PoV

Chan's PoV

Me and the boys came in to the jyp building to get some extra practices. We'd gotten bored at the dorms and de used fo come hang out here that way we could practice or catch up with the trainees or see if there was any way we could help. One of the managers told us that the training room was free. So we grabbed our drinks and bags and walked down the corridor to the elevator. We took the elevator to the correct floor Jeongin and Seungmin were play fighting. Han was on Hyunjin's shoulders as Minho was on Felix's as they had a race and Changbin was recording it for a vlog I just laughed at the chaos my brothers created but kept a close eye to make sure no one got hurt. As we got to the training room we noticed the light was on which it's only ever on if someone's in so we walked in quietly and carefully we saw a girl sat down on the floor surrounded by her books, computer and pens. She'd got her knees pulled into her chest as she stared blankly at the floor. I felt my heart ache for her at the thought of being in here alone. As Hyunjin pointed to the computer monitor she'd been in here for hours on her only. Her being the only sign in. The boys instantly fell into silence as we saw her because she hadn't noticed us. We quietly signed in it was like a mental agreement we'd had that we wouldn't leave her in her own. I looked at the books surrounding her and noticed they were the same ones me and Felix used when learning Korean. Hyunjin tapped my shoulder and whispered to me.