A Pirate in Hogwarts? - George Weasley

Plot - Megan Sparrow is the only Dwight of the Legendary Captain Jack Sparrow. Jack didn't find out about Megan until she was ten. From then on he's been in her life loving and protecting her. Writing his wrongs so he can finally help her make her way to Hogwarts. Megan is set to leave her life at Auradon Prep and attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. What happens when she meets her soulmate George Weasley on the first day. Her moving schools and lifestyle changes the future. How do her and George get along.

Harry Potter x Disney Descendants crossover.
Soulmate Au where the soulmates first words to each other were marked on each other from the day they were born.

Megan's PoV

I'd finally finished packing my bags. Since my aunts had finally completed the work they had to do to prove themselves acceptable to society, I can finally move to where I should have been all along. Oh right I forgot allow me to introduce myself. My names Megan Sparrow, I'm a 15 year old witch and pirate. My dad is Captain Jack Sparrow, although we only found out about each other on my tenth birthday. You see my mum was a witch my dad me on his travels. She tried to trick him into joining forces with Voldemort. Soemthing about the dark wizards and pirates running the world. My mum had me at a very young age and instantly sent me to an orphanage on The Isle of The Lost. She lived in England where muggles and magic folk lived alongside each other. All be it the muggles didn't know about magic so they just thought she was a regular woman. However that couldn't be further from the truth my mum is one of the most famous followers of He Who Must Not Be Named. He is one of the most evil wizards to have ever lived. Since I was not part of his plan he told my mum  to dispose of me. Now she didn't have it in them to kill me so I should be thankful for that I guess but she still abandoned me. Now that didn't sit right with my dad because fair enough hes a thriving pirate that has done some pretty bad things. But he would have dropped everything to look after me if only she's told him about me. See pirate get a bad rep and sure most of the times they deserve is but they never once turned their back on family. As soon as Mal became queen of both the Isle and Auradon my dad contacted her and asked if there was a way they could earn forgiveness so they could finally give me the life I deserved. Mal and the fairy godmother came to an agreement with my dad that he and the rest of the crew would do a sort of community service and have to take certain classes to be allowed back into society. Until  he passed I would live in Auradon and attend Auradon Prep. Now that wouldn't be to bad if I wasn't the only witch bar my aunts in the entirety of Auradon. So on top of normal school I spent most of my free time learning how to control and use my powers. The fairy godmother managed to get me books for Hogwarts it's the school I should have attended since age 11. But because of my mum and her secrecy and plans I never got my letter. However when my dad and his crew earned their freedom I was free to move to England and attended Hogwarts finally. I was happy to be leaving for two reasons. One I would finally be where I was meant to be and two well let's not discuss that right now. I spent most of my time making sure I was up to date with my magic. I knew all the spells I should, I spent time perfecting brewing potions I learned how to ride a broom. I'd already worked out that should my dad  be released on time I would start the school a month into my fifth year. And him and the rest of the crew had been released on time. The first thing my dad  did was hug me and promise to never abandon me. After that I was pulled into a a group hug with the crew. They're like my uncles they promised that if they ever saw my mother again they'd deal with them. Since my bags were now packed I decided to get ready for the day since I was traveling straight to Hogwarts with my dad just after lunch.