Four Hearts Beat As One

Plot -Megan  is a metal singer who is currently on tour with motionless in white. She is soulmates with three members of BTS. Min Yoongi, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. She know who they are but she doesn't realise they also know who she is. She would love to meet them but she's is incredible anxious and doesn't want to mess up. However little does she know that her band and there's is on tour in the same city for a few weeks so the guys have bought tickets so see her. They spoke to Chris the leader of motionless in white and he's helped them organise the whole thing since he'd knows Megan and why she is hesitant. Not only do they have a standard registered soulmark they also have a soul bond. They feel each other's emotions and pain. How will the meeting go.

Ps - when meeting the guys they can speak English but Megan can also speak Korean but to make it easier on myself rather than writing in Korean and having to double check everything. The conversation that would be in Korean will be wrote in English but wrote in bold so we can tell the difference.

Megan's PoV

There was a loud knocking on my door that stirred me from my sleep. I could hear Chris and Ricky telling me to wake up or that they were coming in. I groaned and pulled my pillow over my head and let myself drift off back to sleep. But that was soon ripped away from me as Chris and Ricky walked into my room. Ricky pulled my covers from me and Chris picked me up out of my bed and lead me through to the main room. I clutch onto Chris making the guys laugh so with one hand I flipped them off. Chris set me down on the sofa between Ryan and Justin. Chris walked over to the bathroom the guys shared. I went to stand up but Chris spoke without even looking at me.

Chris - don't you even think about going back to bed. It's 10am. You need to eat breakfast and get ready for the day our set is at 3pm.
Megan - how in the fuck?
Chris - I swear you sleep more than a Vinny games.
Vinny - heyyy
Megan - fineeee  I'm up. Can I make coffee now.
Chris - sure.

We all laughed. I took my hair down from the now loose ponytail it was in and and quickly put it back up into a messy bun. I straightened my pyjamas out.

Now that I was a little more put together I stood up and went into the kitchen and began making coffee and decided to actually eat breakfast before one of the guys murdered me

Now that I was a little more put together I stood up and went into the kitchen and began making coffee and decided to actually eat breakfast before one of the guys murdered me. I made a black americano with vanilla syrup I chose to put it over ice and cool it rather than drinking it hot.  Then I decided to make pancakes and a fruit salad for breakfast. I walked over and sat at the table and began eating my fruit and pancakes whilst drinking my coffee. Chris reappeared now ready for the day. Ricky was next to disappear and get ready. Chris took a seat at the side of me and drank his coffee. The other guys were in the living room playing COD.

Chris - how are you today.
Megan - I feel better today.
Chris - those boys seriously overwork themselves huh?
Megan - that they do.

Chris chuckled slightly. Right I should probably explain. Hi my names Megan or Ghoul if we're going off my stage name. I'm a 21 year old musician from the uk. I love all music but my genres are rock, metal and pop punk. Just like everyone else in the world I have a soulmark. Although my bond is very rare. Unlike most people I don't have just one soulmate. Nor am I like those who have two soulmates. I happen to have three.  And I know who they are. I'm incredibly proud to have them as my soulmates and I can't wait until I get to meet them. I'm thankful that they all know each other as it'll make things slightly easier when I get to meet them. I don't think they've learnt who I am yet. They are 3 out of 7 members of BTS. My soulmates are Min Yoongi also know as Suga or Augst D. Park Jimin better known as Jimin or Mochi and Jeon Jungkook better know as Jungkook or Kookie. I've been a fan of theirs for years now but it was only on my 21st birthday that their names were revealed as my soulmates. See everyone had a soulmark when their born and you can learn who your soulmate is from any age. Our soulmark is very unique there's a circle which contains four bats flying around a treble cleft. However when the youngest soulmate turns 21 your names will be revealed to all the soulmates via a special letter. Besides just the soulmark we also have a soul bond, we feel each other's emotions and pain.  Chris was referring to last night when as we were all chilling back on the bus I collapsed to the floor randomly. I went from feeling normal to completely exhausted. At first I worried but then I remembered that BTS had a show and the boys always gave it their all so it made sense for Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook would be feeling the effects once the show was done. Since they had already met and their bond was sorta sealed they shouldn't  feel each other's pain or emotions anymore. They would still be able to tell how each other was feeling without needed to ask as that's how the bond faded. But since I hadn't met them yet I had the full effects of the bond. As I realised I just asked Chris to get me my inhaler and a bottle of water. To recover I just needed to do it how I would when I came off stage. Ricky and Justin helped me sit down and I went about the rest of the night like normal. I was so used to it by now it didn't really bother me. I was more pissed at myself for forgetting about their show. I have them all memorised normal so that I can look after myself as well as them. But also I normally watch the concert after through the recording of it. But I have been to see them live quite a few times. I sat there telling myself off mentally, But that emotion didn't last long as I felt all the guys change their emotions very quickly. One of them was happy, another was in a very loving mood and the other was tired but peaceful. I'm willing to bet they felt my emotions shift and they decided to use their emotions to influence mine. That's another thing about our bond. Because we feel each other's emotions if we notice that the emotion is negative we can use our own emotions to sorta over throw the negative emotions and let our soulmate feel a positive emotion. I finished my food and coffee and decided to go into my room and get ready for the day.