When worlds collide - George Weasley

Authors note - this story does not stick to the plot of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Some facts may be incorrect. I'm also merging The Mortal instruments with Harry Potter.

Plot - Megan is a young adult which. Daughter of Severus Snape and his wife Willow Snape. Her mum died when she was barley a year old in a demon attack. See her mum wasn't just a witch. She was a shadowhunter too. Knowing her destiny her father raised her so she knew of both of her abilities. From being 3 years old megan would spend the entire summer at the New York Institute where she trained to become a shadowhunter. There she met Jace, Alec and Izzy. Whom she trained and grew up with. Then from being 11 she attended Hogwarts. The Lightwoods and Jace knew where she and her dad would disappear too. But those at Hogwarts didn't know of her other abilities. Megan receives a special message from the Magnus Bane. Presenting her with a choice. What will she do.

Megan's PoV

I felt terrible. Everyone else at Hogwarts were fighting for their life's and defending our home. The. I'm stuck here in New York having to act like half my life isn't crumbling around my feet. Ever since I apparated that night so I could save George. Maryse had taken away my wand on my dads instructions. After finding out about the Seven potter mission I took it upon myself to travel alone. And make sure George and Fred were safe. Once I new Fred was safe I went to find George only to see him and Remus being attacked by death eaters. Dad tired his best to assist them but nearly chopped George's ear off. I casted a protective charm over George so the spell bounced off towards myself. It hit me but I used Vulnera Sanentur. Which healed the few cuts on my arm. Dad looked directly at me but only he knew it was me. George and Remus looked at me but because of my quick thinking I hid my face. I dealt with some of the death eaters close by before flying along in front. Creating a clear path for Remus and George. When my dad returned he got scared that I went out on my own. He tripled checked the now healed cuts on my arm. So he pleaded with me to go back to Nee York where Maryse took my wand. So now I was helpless. I didn't want to eat, I didn't want to train I just wanted to go home. Ever since I worked out that George was my soulmate I didn't want to be away from him. But I'd yet to tell him or even ask if he knew who his was. That's why when I saved him I made sure he couldn't see it was me. You see I've been best friends with the twins since first year. So revealing my secret crush on George to George as well as our bond had a real chance of going wrong. So here I was moping on my bed. There was a knock at my door and before I could answer in walked Izzy, Jace and Alec.

Izzy was my best friend in fact she's more than that

Izzy was my best friend in fact she's more than that. She's my adoptive sister as well as my Parabatai, Alec is her older brother and Jace is practically her older brother. Meaning they've both practically adopted me too.

Izzy - okay I love you but this moping is stopping now.
Alec - what can we do to help.
Megan - I need to get to Hogwarts. Just like here's my home so is there. I have to defend my friends and family over there. I need to tell George he's my soulmate. I need to be by his side. I can't let them possibly die.
Alec - how do we get you there.
Jace - and once we've helped you win this war please kindly point out who George is.
Megan - good luck finding out. He has a twin.
Jace - fuck.
Alec - back to the original plan. How do we get there.