Thats your kid? Criminal Minds (father Rossi)

Plot - the team meet Rossi's daughter for the first time. Something they were not expecting was for her to be a to a rock and metal singer.

Rossi's PoV

The team gathered around me as I stopped in front of the venue. Today I would be introducing them to my 22 year old daughter for the first time. I was also her to surprise her as she didn't realise we were in town. Our last case led us to be in the same town she's currently stopped in. Since she's on tour with her best friends and band. Since Megan was young I have encourage her to be herself. We lived in Anaheim, California. Just me and her until we later moved to back to Quantico, Virginia for my job when she was 18. Because of my job I hired a full time live in nanny for Megan when she was little. Megan's mum never told me she was pregnant, we'd had a one night stand and I never saw her again until she dropped 2 month old Megan Rossi at my door. Megan has always been alternative and into rock and metal. That's how she met her best friends Ashley and Nikki. They formed a band in college called New Years Day. From the get go I have supported them. Making sure they had an area to practice. The equipment they needed anything. They all had a special place in my heart because of how close to Megan they are. Megan is the youngest of the band by a couple years. Her birthday is the 31st of October making her a Halloween baby which she loved as Halloween is her favourite holiday. I saw Nikki at the door of the venue they were in tonight. He waved and walked out to greet us.

Nikki - pasta man

Nikki - pasta man. It's great to see you again.
Rossi - wonderful to see you to Nikki.
Hotch - Dave if I may ask what are we doing here. I thought we were meeting your daughter.
Rossi - we are this is Nikki Misery, he's a band mate of Megan's and a very close friend. Megan my daughter is the woman on the poster with the pink and black hair.
Garcia - you're telling me your daughter is the Megan Chaos is one of two lead vocalist and main rapper of New Years Day.
Reid - well Garcia seems to be more clued in than us.
Morgan - you can say that again.
Jj - so your daughter Megan how old is she?
Rossi - she's 22.
Emily - how come we didn't know about her until today.
Rossi - I've always kept her hidden and out of my work life. Since she was two months old it's just been me and her. Her mom wanted nothing to do with her and left her with me at two months old. I didn't even know Megan's mother was pregnant until that day. She knows about you guys and always asks me to let her meet the team. The biggest problem is our schedules. With our jobs we're constantly in different city's and counties. However this case led us here the same time they're performing the last day of their tour.
Nikki - Megan still doesn't know about the surprise she's currently with ash getting ready for the show.
Rossi - before we head in allow me to introduce you. This is Nikki he's been friends with Megan since they were in college he's always been there for her as has the rest of the band. Nikki this is Aaron Hotchner, Derek Morgan, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau JJ for short. Spencer Reid and Penelope Garcia.
Nikki - wonderful to meet you all. We've heard a lot about you through Megan and Dave. I'll lead you guys inside to meet the rest of us.
Rossi - thank you.