Revenant - She's My Skinsuit

Plot - Megan is a new Legend and during her first game she is teamed with Revenant and Loba. The game goes swimmingly well. Megan actually manages to make them both get along and act like adults. Until Caustic tires to kill Megan. How will Rev react to not only meeting his soulmate for the first time but how will he react to Caustic trying to kill her.

Warning - very strong language, mentions of very sensitive subjects such as war and torture.

Megan's PoV

I was sat in a secluded corner of the drop ship as it flew us over to Kings Canyon. Today is my first match here in the apex games. The only people I've met so far were Pathfinder, Lifeline, Bloodhound and Octane. They all seem nice. I'm hoping to have at least one of them on my squad to make things a little easier. I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Pilot Megan Cooper my father is Pilot Jack Cooper. He didn't know he had a daughter till after the war. When he returned him people in our city  told him about me. And he traveled to the outskirts to find me and my mum. My mum and my family had always been very keen on maintaining our traditional culture. Before I was bornMy family lived in a country called New Zealand and they were a very well respected and know tribe. But when earth became the mess it is my family and give moved out to Talos. So my mum and my entire family lived on the outskirts of the city. They and the rest of our tribe had formed their own village. He found us and vowed in front of the elders to protect me and my mum for the rest of his life. A month later he married my mum and we all lived a happy and normal life. As I got older I started to learn more and I wanted to be a pilot like my dad. So he started teaching me from a very young age and my grandfather and uncles joined in by teaching me how to fight and defend myself. I became a pilot at age 19. For my 19th birthday my dad and the team had done something completely incredible. They recovered the data files and memory files from my dads Titan BT. He got given a new body with a few upgrades and then me and him had to pass our pilots exam together which we did with top marks in the class. Now I'm 25 and officially retired from my career as a pilot due to an injury sustained. I have a nerve problem  in my left arm which required surgery and synthskin had to be laid over the top to protect the nerves. Now I'm an apex legend. Mother and Father stayed in Talos but I visit them regularly. My ultimate is a smaller version of BT (size of a reaper) will drop for 10 minutes. He is able to shoot, revive teammates and respawn them. Once the time is up a ship will collect him. Until I can activate my ultimate again. My tactual is I can still use my pilot gear which allows me to wall jump/run and double jump. My passive is through my coms I have the guidance of BT much like I would when we got separated on missions. He'll warn me of nearby enemy's and their traps. He'll tell me when the next ring is coming in things like that. So here I am sat in my pilot suit my helmet remained in my room back home. Today I would just use my coms. Two small braids pulled my fringe out of my face and made almost a crown on top of the rest of my orange and black hair  so I didn't get in my face. I wore no makeup but I still kept all of my piercings in.

I looked to my left and saw BT looking at the map

Megan - what's up BT
BT - I'm just regoing over the map and making sure I have everything memorised. So I can provide useful help.
Megan - stop worry I know we're both going to do great. We always do.
BT- who do you wish to be your squad mates.
Megan - Urm maybe one I've already met and Revenant  seems cool.
Mirage - damn we got a girl who prefers machines.
Megan - to right I do I find they get the job done so much more efficiently
BT - pilot Cooper you sound exactly like your father.