She's a wolf? - Fred and George

Plot - Megan is Jaspers and Alice's adopted daughter. She's the long lost sister of Alec and Jayne. The Volturi have been disbanded and Alec and Jane were adopted by Alice and Jasper. Upon being adopted the family started searching for a way to turn the twins human again so they could finally live a normal life. They discovered is was possible but only if that drank Megan's blood. Once they were turned back human again they discovered they were a witch and a wizard. The three of them had one unique power.  Severus Snape a family friend and Megan's head of house taught the twins everything they needed to know and enrolled them in Hogwarts. Megan's been attending Hogwarts since she was 11 and befriended all the Weasleys. She has a huge crush on both twins. But what she didn't know is they were crushing in her too. Before the battle kicks off she goes back and asks her family for help. When they get back Megan shifts to save Fred. Once the battle is over her and the twins have a moment.

Authors note - this is a mashup of Twilight and Harry Potter. Some stories my change and their will be different out comes. The most noticeable Fred won't die. Also the Alec and James back story is different.

Megan's PoV

I sat in the safe house with the Weasleys. Arthur told us the battle would happen today. I knew thinking about everything that had happened from the 7 potters mission to Bill and Fleur's wedding. During the 7 potters mission I saw Snape's plan and I shielded George and Remus so Snape could eliminate the death eater that was so close to them. After the attack at Bill and Fleurs wedding, Me and the twins were kept together. I took them to live with In one of the spare houses my family had. Me and the twins still went to work in there store because we had technically done no wrong so we were safe to carry on working. Then when it became clearer we were going to have to fight we moved into the safe house with the other Weasleys. Which is where I was now. I needed to go get my family, they'd help us. So I went and found Arthur so I could tell him the truth. He was in the garden looking over the plants. I walked over to him.

Megan - mr Weasley can I talk to you please.
Arthur - Megan of course you can and how many times do I have to tell you it's Arthur.
Megan - sorry Arthur. It's just after I tell you this you might think differently off me.
Arthur - Megan dear look at me. You just saved George from serious injury. Nothing you could ever tell me would make me think differently of you. Beside I know that your family are vampires. You and your siblings however are wolves.
Megan - you knew.
Arthur - I visited your mum and dad earlier this year to ask if they wanted us to keep you out the war. They told me the truth. And to be quite honest I'm glad you and them are on our team. Go get them. I'll send the twins and Bill to meet you at the shack and take you to the entrance the others have found.
Megan - thank you Arthur.
Arthur - and another thing. Fred and George feel the same.
Megan - how did you.... ehhh
Arthur - just go we'll meet you there.

With that he gave me a hug before patting me on my back and then stepping back so I could dissaparate home. My family had moved from America to England and they were settled just outside of London on a large patch of land with a house for each couple. I knew mum would have gathered everyone since she'd have seen a vision of this. I landed with a pop in my bedroom. I quickly got picked some clothes I'd be comfortable in. I put my hair up into a bun. Then I got dressed. I grabbed my jumper that uncle Emmett had bought me as a joke. Then I slipped on some ripped jeans and my docs before grabbing my wand.