《Chapter 26: The boss》

~ Whenever a problem arrives, do three things... Face it, fight it and finish it.~

Haven's pov:

I know what Zoey was doing and I kinda stand for it. I glanced at Asher and he was looking at Zoey attentively.

"Oh, does he have anything plan?" I asked Zoey.

"Yeah I think so, he asked me if I wanted to go with him at a club. He asked me to bring you too." Zoey added.

"Hold on," Asher said looking at both of us.

"There is really a guy called Noah? He's not imaginary?" Asher asked cautiously.

"Of course not, she met him at the fair in the park. He's kinda cute." I said.

"And we had a little date there," Zoey added.

"That's nice, isn't it Asher?" Kyle asked looking at his friend.

"Yeah, I guess," Asher said plainly.

"So what do I say?" Zoey asked me.

"Well it's Saturday and there is no school tomorrow, so why not." I shrugged.

"Great, I'll text him." She said as she grabbed her phone.

"Well excuse me but I have to call Ashley," Asher said standing up.

"And whose that?" Zoey asked her eyes still fixed on her phone.

"My girlfriend," Asher responded confidently.

"Oh, you already ask her out? That's great." Zoey said smiling at her phone. Asher looked at her one more time before walking away.

"Did you have to do that?" Kyle asked Zoey firmly.

"Do what?" Zoey asked innocently.

"You know what." He stated.

"Whatever," She murmured.

"Everyone can see how you like each other-"

"He likes me as his little sister." Zoey pointed out.

"Oh, believe me, he doesn't." Kyle stated," He only says that to see your reaction and since you stay quiet that day... he gave up. And Ashley is not his girlfriend."

Zoey remained silent for the next 10 minutes. Asher came back to get Kyle.

"Let's go," he told Kyle.

"Sure," Kyle stood up.

"Wait," I stopped them," We're done here, let's go together."

We grabbed our things and made our way out in the parking lot. However, since I left the food court, I could feel like someone was watching me. I casually look at my surrounding and found nothing.

I looked back again, and this time I found a guy wearing a black hoodie pretending to read the poster on the wall. I know he wasn't reading it because the poster was half torn. I continue to walk and open my bag to take my knife.

"Kyle, can you hold my bags please?" I asked him and he nodded. I handed him all my bag and handed Zoey my handbag. She looked at me confused but didn't say anything.

"Alright listen, once we reach the corner I want all of you to turn left," I ordered. They glanced at me but remained quite. We reached the corner and turned to the left. I walked a few step away from the wall and stood still, my knife held tightly in my hand.

They stood a few meters away from me as waited. The guy turned to us and when he saw us he leaned to punch me. I ducked his punch, grabbed his arm and twisted it around his back. He hissed in pain. I slammed his front against the wall and put my knife near his neck.

I didn't have to ask who sent him since he had the same tattoo on his neck.

"Why are you here?" I asked twisting his arm more. He hissed in pain, slamming his other hand on the wall.

Zoey's pov:

I watched in shock as she held him effortlessly against the wall. I know that I saw her deal with Meredith in the washroom but I was still shocked when I saw her slammed that guy on the wall.

Her soft, calm, friendly self was gone, right now there was a cold, heartless fighter in front of us.

"Bitch!" The guy screamed. Haven glared at him before hitting his head with the back of the knife. He groaned loudly.

"Why the fuck are you here? And you better answer because I won't think twice before putting that sharp blade into your skull or worst into your eyes." She threatened making my eyes widened.

I felt a hand around my shoulder and i turned to see Asher pulling me to his side. His eyes were still on Haven and the guy.

"H-h-he w-an-n-t you!" He answered.

"Who?" Haven asked curiously, removing the knife from his neck.

"Our boss, he wants you!"

"Why?" She asked.

"He took quite an interest in you since you were able to fight five of his best fighters the other night." He answered.

"Oh really? Then why didn't he come to me himself?"

"He will come to you and when he will, he'll take you and no one will be able to find you again." He chuckled darkly.

What the fuck!?

"I'm really impatient to see that," Haven said blankly.

The guy laughed," You think that I'm joking? I'm not. He will kill everyone who will try to protect you and will take you with him, just like his previous toys."

Everything happens so quickly that we only saw the guy's body falling onto the floor and he was unconscious. Maybe dead.

She snapped his head... what the fucking vampire shit was happening.

We looked at Haven and she was looking blankly at the body.

"What now?" Kyle asked Haven.

"I need to find his boss before he comes to me and for that I'll have to get to one of my friends." She answered.

"Can we help you?" Asher asked and she shook her head no.

"None of you will get involved in this. I don't want any of you to get hurt because of me..." She trailed off.

"This shit is serious, are you sure that your friend will be enough to help you?" Kyle asked her. She looked at him.

"Oh yeah, he's twice as strong as me. He was also the one who trained me."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah