《Chapter 47: Feelings》

~Sometimes you get lucky and find a soul that grooves with yours.~

Haven's pov:

Even if there were hundreds of people around us, all I could feel was him. He held me firmly in his arm as his lips did wonders on my neck. My legs were starting to feel like jelly and I was grateful that he was holding me.

I bit my lips and slowly started to move my hips from side to side. I was aware that my butt was rubbing his front but this was a little payback for what he was doing to me right now.

He suddenly grabbed both sides of my hips, keeping me still.

"Don't," he warned me.

"You want me to stop?" I asked as I tilt my head to look up at him. His eyes were saying it all. He wanted this but he was controlling himself.

"You are such a naughty girl," he commented and I fake a gasped.

"No sir, I'm an innocent girl." I smiled innocently at him.

"You are so done." He stated. Before I could ask him anything else, he bends down and picked me up on his shoulder. I gasped, holding onto his shirt.

He started to walk away from the crowd and I noticed that he was walking toward the back of the club.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"To my car." He replied.

He reached the back exit and he walked out. The cold air instantly slammed against my legs.

"Hmm, put me down... I'll walk," I said but instead of getting a reply, I felt a hard slap on my butt. I gasped.

"That hurts," I punched his back lightly, "You do know that my dress is short right and you are giving everyone passing by a good view of my ass."

"Why do you think I took the back exit where there was no one around." He said in a duh tone.

Oh

He took a few more steps before he stopped and put me back on my feet. We were in the parking lot between two cars. He caged me against him and his car, his face close to mine.

"I'm giving you only two options. Option one I can kiss you, take you on a car ride and then drop you home like a good boy... or option two, I'll take you home, kiss the hell out of you, make you scream my name a few times and make sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow like a good beast in bed." He said dangerously low and my eyes widened slightly.

Oh wow...

"And once you choose, there will be no going back." He added while looking at me in the eyes.

"How about we let option one for another day?" I replied.

"Hmm good choice," he cupped my face with one of his hand and pressed his lips on mine. His other hand went to my lower back and he pulled me hard on his front. I closed my eyes kissing him back, trying to match the same pressure he was using.

He suddenly pulls away, "Better get in that car if you don't want our first time to be here."

I nodded and he pulled away from me. He opened the door and I sat down. He jogged to the other side, open the door, sat down and started to drive to his place.

"Wait, won't your brothers or Hailey be at home?" I asked him.

"Dante took Hailey to the mansion and they will spend the night over there. Kai and Reggie are working with dad, they will also spend the night at the mansion." He explained and I nodded.

We were almost to his house when he put his hand on bare thigh. I didn't pay much attention to it since he always does that. However, his hand started to go up, making me look at him. He was looking at the road calmly.

"You need to stop doing that," I said lowly, clenching my thigh together as he almost reaches near my area.

"I can feel your heart, you are so ready for me baby." He commented briefly glancing at me. I was about to talk when my eyes landed on the tent in his jeans.

"Looks like your little friend is ready too," I said making him chuckled.

"There is nothing little with my friend down here," He said cockily.

He finally parked his car in his driveway before turning to look at me. He unbuckled himself and leaned over near my neck. He started to kiss it while his hands roamed on my stomach and my side. I leaned back, closing my eyes.

"Fuck," I heard him murmured.

"Let's go inside."

He pulled away from me and opened his door before stepping out. I unbuckled myself and opened the door by my side. Blaze was already by my door, waiting for me. I stepped out and he wrapped his arm around me. We both made our way inside.

We could tell that there was no one here since the house was dark inside. Blaze opened the front door and walked inside first to turn on the lights. I stayed by the door as I waited for him.

He turns on the lights in the hall, in the kitchen and the one on the stairs. He walked back to me and closed the front door before turning to look at me.

"Now you are all mine baby." He smiled as he walked closer to me. He reached behind my thigh and pick me up, making me gasped. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved his arms and wrapped them around my waist.

He made his way to the stairs and walked up easily. I bend down and started to leave kisses all over his face. He tried to move his face away but I cupped it with one hand.

"Stop," he chuckled.

"Why? Is it tickling you?" I asked innocently.

"You are so done."

A/N
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah