《Chapter 52: Relieved》

~Let go of the illusion that it could have been any different.~

(Two weeks later)

Haven's pov:

Hayley and I were in the living room drawing on her drawing pad. We drew a lake and she added some fishes, some ducks, some benches and many flowers around the area. I helped her to colour the lake.

Once again, the boys were out on a mission. Blaze and Reggie were actually with us but they got a phone call from Dante, two hours ago and they rushed out.

"Is this pretty?" Hayley suddenly asked pointing at the duck.

"Yeah, but you should do his beak a little longer," I suggested and she nodded.

I felt my phone vibrated and I reached out to grab it.

Hey, can you take Hayley to her room? We are on our way home.- Babe❤

Whenever Blaze messages me to take Hayley to her room, one of them return home injured or covered in blood.

Alright-H

I put my phone back in my pocket before looking at Hayley.

"The carper is kinda hard, it made my butts hurt. Do you want to go to your room?" I asked Hayley, half lying.

She nodded, looking at me."My knees hurt too."

"Let's go then,"

We grabbed all our stuff and made our way to her room upstairs. She climbed up on her bed and laid all the colouring pen on the bed. I put the drawing pad in the middle before sitting at the edge of the bed.

Five minutes later, I heard the front door closed.

They are home...

"I'll be right back," I told Hayley and she nodded.

I stood up and made my way downstairs. As soon as I stepped on the last stairs, my eyes widened slightly when I saw them. All of them were covered in dry blood.

Even their dad, Raphael was with them.

"Haven," Raphael nodded at me.

"Hi," I greeted him.

"Where's Hayley?" Reggie asked me.

"She's drawing in her room," I replied.

"Right, come on boys clean up before she walked in and see you like this," Raphael stated and they all nodded.

Blaze walked to me and wrapped his arm around my waist," Let's go in my room."

We walked upstairs, into Blaze's room. I walked to the bed and sat down as he went to his bathroom. I heard the water running and I knew he was filling the bathtub. He walked back to me while removing his stained bloody shirt.

"So... what happened?" I inquired.

"Dad found out about mom's murderer and we went to pay him a little visit." He explained.

Woah

On our second date, Blaze did tell me everything about his mom and how Raphael and Dante were looking for her murderer. Not gonna lie I was happy that they found him, now everyone can move on without holding any grutches.

"Where is he now?" I asked him.

"Dead and burned in his own house." He replied while looking at his bruised knuckles.

I stood up and walked closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him. He instantly wrapped his arms around me, kissing my hair.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.