《Chapter 46: Club party》

~Don't count the days, make the days count.~

Haven's pov:

Three hours later, we were almost ready to go. Antonio came back one hour ago and he was in the living room talking with Enzo, Devin and Jeremy. They were all going with us.

(White dress, Rosalee's outfit

(White dress, Rosalee's outfit... Gold dress, Zoey's outfit⬆️)

The white dress looked really beautiful with Rosalee's blue hair. Zoey chooses a simple, not too revealing dress and she looked beautiful too.

 Zoey chooses a simple, not too revealing dress and she looked beautiful too

(Haven's outfit⬆️)

I did the last touch up of my make up before putting the brush away.

"We look good," Rosalee whistle as she looked at us in the mirror.

"It's the first time that I'm dressing up like this," Zoey confessed.

"You look really good, I know someone who's not going to take his eye off you," Rosalee smirked making Zoey blushed.

"Are we ready to go? The guys will be tired waiting for us." I pointed out.

"Sure, let's go."

We all made our way downstairs in the living room where the boys were. As soon as they heard our heels, they looked our way.

"Woah," Devin did a double-take.

"No wonder you took so long," Jeremy commented.

"Eyes off," Enzo threw a pillow at Jeremy's face.

"Shall we go boys?" Rosalee asked and they nodded.

They stood up and we made our way outside. I went with Enzo since he was driving alone. We reached the club and we stepped out. I did send the name to Blaze.

We walked inside and was instantly met with the loud music and the crowd

"Let's go near the bar," Rosalee grabbed my wrist. Before she could drag me with her, I grabbed Zoey's wrist. We walked through the crowd and reached the bar. The boys went in their ways.

"So are we getting drunk tonight?" Rosalee asked us.

"No, I don't drink," Zoey replied.

"Neither do I," I added.

Rosalee rolled her eyes, "Boomer,"

"We can still have fun sober, we can act like we are drunk and no one will know." Zoey pointed out.

"Since we are not going to drink, how about we go to the dance floor?" I suggested.

"Yesss!"

We walked in the middle and started to move to the rhythm of the beat. Rosalee let lose and started to dance freely, not caring about anyone else. Zoey looked a little shy. I grabbed her hand and spun her around getting her to dance on the beat. She followed my moves and soon we were dancing like crazy.

Two songs later, we walked back to the bar and sat down to relax our feet. Zoey let out a yelp and when we looked at her, she was in Asher's arm.

"Damn, look at you." We heard Asher said before kissing Zoey's cheeks.

"Ah, lovebirds,"

I looked at Rosalee and she was looking at them with an unreadable expression.

"When will you find one for yourself?" I asked her and she glanced at me.

"I honestly have no idea. I usually say that I don't want one because I don't want them to be my weakness when I fight but when I see couples like them, I can't help but want something like this too." She admitted.

"Well let loose, there are so many cute guys here. Why don't you give it a try?" I suggested.

"Yeah, I was thinking about it." She smiled.

"Cool,"

A few minutes later, both Rosalee and Zoey disappeared. Zoey was with Asher somewhere while Rosalee went back to dancing. I sat by the bar looking around. My eyes landed on a familiar figure and I smiled when I saw him looking around for someone.

His eyes finally landed on me and he made his way toward me. His eyes widened slightly when he noticed my outfit.

"I'm glad that I came," He said and I chuckled.

"Why so?" I asked.

"You look gorgeous," he said and I smiled.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself," I said looking at his outfit. He wore a plain blue t-shirt with a black pair of jeans.

"Wanna dance?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure,"

We walked in the middle and started to dance. He spun me around and made my back slammed on his front. He leaned toward my neck and started to leave kisses on my skin. I moved my head to the side and gave him full access to my neck.

Rosalee's pov:

I keep moving my body to beat enjoying my night. Suddenly someone bumped into me almost making me fall, thankfully an arm wrapped around my waist before I touch the ground.

"Sorry,"

I looked at the guy and I was surprised to see Enzo.

"Rosalee," he said once he saw my face," so sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No, I'm good," I reassured him.

"Why are you alone?" He asked curiously.

"Well your sister is resting near the bar and Zoey is with Asher. What about you? Where are your friends?" I asked.

"I lost them a while ago but I'm sure they are busy with a girl right now." He replied.

"How about we keep each other company?" He suggested and I shrugged.

"Sure,"

He pulled away from me and that's when I noticed, his arm was still around my waist. I pointed at his arm and he removed it.

"Sorry," he apologised.

We dance to the next song and I was surprised at how comfortable I was with him. One the last part of the song, a drunk group of girls ran into the crowd, making me fall onto Enzo. They took all the place, squishing me onto Enzo.

"I'm sorry," I apologised

"That's alright,"

He moved backwards so that there was some space between us.

"You look beautiful by the way," he suddenly said.

"Thank you," I smiled.

He spun me around twice and on the last one, my front pressed against his chest. Our eyes fixed on each other and I felt his arm wrapped around my waist.

He leaned slowly toward me and I didn't move. He pressed his lips against mine and I was in heaven.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah