《Chapter 37: Back up》

~Getting things over and done with is probably one of the best feelings yet.~

Blaze's pov:

I walked to the other side of the wall and roam my hands on it. I found something rectangular and I pressed on it. A door in the middle opened, revealing another hallway.

"Let's go,"

We run in the hallway, trying to find Haven. We came across some guys and we had to fight them. They didn't use their gun, so we didn't. The weird thing was that they were too easy to take down. I felt like this was a trap.

Finally, I got a hand on one of them. I slammed him on the wall before putting my arm under his neck," Where is she?"

"You won't find her," he replied.

"Where is she?" I asked again before punching his stomach. He hissed in pain.

"She's already out with him, now this whole place will explode in 5 minutes." He spat out.

"Fuck," I heard Antonio said. I looked at him and he was holding Haven's jacket. I remembered she wore it before sitting in Asher's car.

I swear if this bastard touches her, I'll fucking torture him to death...

"We need to get out of here, this place will explode in less than 5 minutes," I told him and he nodded. I used the back of my gun to knock out the guy.

We run back to the first hallway and I went to Dante," we need to get out this place will explode,"

"BACK UP!" Dante ordered.

We rushed out and ran to our cars that were hidden in the woods. As soon as we closed the door of the car, we heard a loud boom, before our car shooked due to the radiation.

"Where is she?" Dante asked me.

"I have no fucking idea, one of them told me that the boss took her away." I pulled the walkie talkie and contacted Kai.

"Yes?" Kai asked.

"Track her location," I stated.

"I'm on it," he said.

There was a knock on my window and I turned to see Antonio. I opened the door and stepped out of the car.

"We're tracking her," I told him.

"We need to inform Enzo that he can move, the plan didn't work." Antonio reminded us.

"I'll inform him," Dante stated.

"Yo, they are taking her out of town. They are using the old road by the forest." Kai informed us.

"How far are they?" Antonio asked.

"Too far from you, they will be out before you reached them," Kai responded.

"We'll still try," I said and Antonio nodded. I handed Antonio one of the walkie talkies so that he could listen to Kai too.

We immediately sat in the car and speed up toward the old roads by the forest. My phone rang and it was Enzo.

"Yes?"

"We'll join you at the end of the road, we took a short cut," Enzo informed me.

"Alright,"

I hang up.

"Guys," Kai said," They stopped by the forest and it looks like they are bringing her in the forest."

"We'll be there soon,"

At the end of the road, Enzo's car joined us. I spotted two cars parked by the road and told Dante to stop. We stepped out and I took the walkie talkie with me.

"I doubt that there are only a few guys there," Devin commented.

"This might be their new hideout, which means that the whole gang must be here," Enzo stated.

"We will be outnumbered... some of the guys are already injured." Dante pointed out.

"Guys?" I heard Kai.

"Yes?"

"Back up will be there in 5,4,3,2,1." By the end of his count, there were at least eight jeeps in front of us. I was surprised when dad stepped out of one of the jeeps.

"Everyone in positions, I'm sure they already know that we are here so there's no need to hide or sneak on them," Dad ordered to the other guys before walking closer to us.

"Come on boys, get back to work. We are not going to spend the night here." Dad told us.

Dante walked to the other guys and we followed. However, dad grabbed my arm stopping me.

"We'll attack from the front so everyone will be focus on us. Sneak from the back and get her out. Once she's safe lets us know." Dad said and I nodded.

I let everyone walked in front of me and make my way to the back. Like dad predicted, they were all focus on the front. Shoot gun was heard everywhere. The back door was open, so it was easy for me to walk in.

I walked around looking for her. Three minutes in and I found no guards or her. I turned on my left and I came face to face with a guy. He leaned to punch me but I block it. I twisted his arm around his back and slammed him against the wall.

"Where is she?" I asked him.

"In the room down the hall with the boss," he replied instantly. I knocked him out cold before making my way to where he told me.

There was only one door.

I slammed it opened and put my gun up in front of me. The sight in front of me made my blood boil. There he was sitting at the edge of the bed, half-naked with Haven sleeping on the bed. She was tied up to the bed.

"Where the fuck are the guards when you need them," I heard him murmured.

"No one will fucking save you." I spat out angrily.

He grabbed a robe from the ground and put it on before running my way to attack. I block his punch, kick his side, punch his jaw sending him to the ground.

"What got you so mad?" He smirked looking at me.

"Is it the girl?" He asked, "Right when I'll be done with you, I'm gonna take her and have the best time-"

He gasped as the bullet hit his shoulder. I lowered my gun and shoot his leg making him whined in pain. I moved to the left and shoot his arm.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah