《Chapter 38: Deep sleep》

~Life is too short to hide your feelings. Don't be afraid to say what you feel.~

Blaze's pov:

The only reason why I didn't shoot him right in his chest was that I needed alive till Haven's wake up. If he touched her, he'll not die so easily.

I walked to the bed and looked at Haven. I untied her hands and checked if she had any injuries. Besides the red print on her wrist, she seemed okay.

"Haven," I slowly tapped her cheeks but got no response.

"Is she alright?"

I looked behind me and found Dante.

"They drugged her, she isn't waking up," I told him.

"Take her to the car from the back, I'll take this dumbass with me," Dante said looking down at the bleeding boss.

I put one hand under her back and put the other one under her thigh. I pulled her on me as I picked her up in bridal style. I made my way as quickly as I could.

Once I reached the car, I laid her in the back before calling dad to inform him that she was with me.

"Go, we'll follow you," Dad stated before hanging up. I sat in the passenger's seat and drove to the mansion.

----

When I reached, I picked her up again and made my way inside. The girls, Asher and Kyle were in the hall talking but when they saw me, they rushed by my side.

"Is she okay?" Zoey asked concerned.

"I'll have the doctor check on her," I told them before we reached the room where Enzo stayed. I put her on the bed and went to call our family doctor Steve.

"Hello?" I said when he picked up.

"Blaze, yes I'm on my way. Your dad already calls me." He said making me surprised.

Dad already called him?

"Alright,"

-----

Ten minutes later, he arrived. He walked into the room and went near Haven.

"Alright, I'll need all of you to wait outside. Once I'm done with her you'll be able to come back inside." He told us. We walked out and waited in the hall. He usually works quickly and gives us instant diagnose.

Five minutes later, the rest came. Dad walked toward me, "Did he say anything yet?"

I shook my head no.

"I put him in the basement but he won't survive long. If we don't cover the three holes you put in him, he'll bleed out overnight." Dante told me.

"We'll have Steve look after him later," Dad commented.

"And the others too, many of them got shot," Dante added.

"Yeah, but for now I have some other works to do so I'll head back to my office. Once you get any news of her, let me know." Dad said and I nodded. He walked away while we waited again.

The door finally opened and Dr Steve walked out.

"She's fine," he said and everyone was relieved.

"However they gave her two dosages of the drug. I don't know when she'll wake up but she's going to have some side effects of the drugs." Dr Steve explained.

"What are the side effects?" Rosalee asked curiously.

"Headache, feeling tired, feeling weak, feeling dizzy, throwing up... I'll let some medicines for her by the table." He said before walking back inside.

"Well it's getting late, whoever has to go home can go. We will keep everyone updated about her health," Dante told them.

"We'll come tomorrow," Rosalee told Dante.

"Sure,"

Kyle, Asher, Zoey, Antonio, Rosalee left and Enzo walked toward me.

"I'll have to go home, dad will be worried sick if none of us shows up." Enzo sighed and I nodded.

Soon he, Devin and Jeremy left too.

"You should take a shower, you stink," Reggie told me and I rolled my eyes. A shower sounds good though. I left and went into the room upstairs to take a shower, we always have spare clothes here.

Once I finished showering, I made my way back to the room where Haven was. The doctor left and she was alone in the room. I grabbed the desk chair and put it next to her bed.

"Blaze," I looked toward the door and Justin walked in. He shows me another gun and I gave him a questioning look.

"Remove the tracker, she's asleep she won't feel the pain." He told me.

"How to do that?" I grabbed the gun from him.

"Same steps as when you put it on her,"

I walked to her and bend down near her hips. I pulled the legging down lightly and found the area where I put the tracker, the area was red. I put the gun thing near it and pressed the button.

I looked at Haven and she didn't move or she didn't flinch... she just lay there in deep sleep.

"Give me," Justin took the gun and made his way out, closing the door behind him. I sat on the chair and took out my phone, checking my emails.

I got so caught up with the emails that I didn't see the time flu by. There was a light knock on the door before it opened. Kai peeked his head in.

"Hello brother," He said entering the room with a bag full of food.

"Why did you bring that?" I asked him confused.

"Do you even realise what time it is?" Kai asked and I shook my head no.

"Figures. It's 10 pm, you need to eat." he pointed out.

Oh...

"Thank you," I said and he nodded.

"So we are going home right now and I presume you'll be staying here with her tonight." He said and I nodded.

"She might wake up in the middle of the night," I told him.

"Right, so we'll see you tomorrow."

He walked out of the room and closed the door. I stood up and stretched my back. Damn this chair was uncomfortable, I should get a couch for this room.

I put my phone on the table and went to grab the food he bought for me.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah