《Chapter 35: Kiss》

~Sometimes your best feelings are found in words which you typed and never send.~

Blaze's pov:

Once I walked out of dad's office, I made my way to our lab. I walked in and Justin looked up from his Ipad. Justin was our expert in gadgets.

"Do you have them?" I asked and he nodded.

"It was really short notice but I was able to get them." He told me. He walked to his table and I follow him.

"So the first one is this tracker. You can put it anywhere you want but not on any bones." He said handing me a gun-type thing.

"You just have to press it against the area you want the tracker to be and press the button. It will go in the skin and camouflage easily but beware it hurts." He explained before turning back to his table. He took a pair of earing and gave them to me along with a metal bracelet.

He then grabs the metal bracelet and put it around my wrist. It was a really thin one.

"This earring has a tracker and a silent alarm. Once you pressed the earings, your bracelet will light up here," he shows me a small circle on the bracelet.

"Thanks," I told him and he nodded.

"Mention not,"

I left his laboratory and made my way to the hall where everyone was. As I turned around the corner, my eyes landed on Haven who was talking with Rosalee.

All these things were for her.

Haven's pov:

"Haven," I looked on my right and saw Blaze.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll be right back," I told Rosalee.

"Take your time," she smiled.

I followed Blaze and he entered the room where Enzo was when he was injured.

"Yes?" I asked Blaze. He looked at me before showing me a gun.

"I can't take this with me-"

"That's a tracker. I need to put it on you." He told me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked.

"Things don't always go as planned, this is just a safety precaution and please don't say no," he told me.

"How does this work?" I asked cautiously.

"I just have to press this against your skin and press the button," he said and I looked at the gun in his hand. I mean this can come in handy if things go wrong.

"Alright," I agreed," Where will you put it?"

"It can be anywhere just not on your bones." He explained. I looked down at my body and I honestly have no idea where to put this.

"I can put it here, it will be hidden with your leggings." He said pointing right above my hips.

"Ok," I pulled the band of my leggings lower so that he can put it. He came closer to me and put his hand on my hip while the gun was against my skin.

He looked down at me and I felt his thumb rubbing my skin softly, "It's going to hurt,"

Without any warning, he pressed the button and I felt the most painful feeling ever. A screamed escaped my lips but it was muffled by his lips.

I didn't even know where to concentrate. On one side there was this painful feeling and on the other side, I had this kissable soft lips pressed against mine. My eyes closed.

He was kissing me!

I was about to kiss him back but I felt him starting to pull away. I reached up to put my hand on his cheeks, pressing my lips back on his. He seemed to get the message as I felt his hand moved and wrapped around my waist, pulling my front onto his chest.

I let both my hand on his chest, feeling his toned chest against his shirt. He bit my upper lips asking for permission to enter in and I gave it to him. Our tongue fought for dominance and at last, I let him win.

We eventually had to pull away for air. I slowly opened my eyes and met with his. Never have I ever thought that one day I would kiss Blaze and not gonna lie, he was a good kisser.

"Put these on," he put his hand forward and I looked down.

"Earrings?" I asked and he nodded.

"It has a tracker and a silent alarm in it. Whenever you are in deep trouble, just press it and I'll come to you." He told me.

"Ok," I took them from his hand and put them on. He turned to leave when I stopped him.

"Hmm, Blaze about the kiss-"

"I know I'm a good kisser, if you want more you know where to find me." His lips curled in a slight smile as he looks down at me.

I raised an eyebrow, "Who said that I'll come for more?"

"We'll see about that," he said before leaving the room. I stood there, smiling while looking at the space. I could still feel his lips on mine.

Blaze's pov:

I thought that she would push me away after I try to kiss her but she surprised me when she leaned for more. I know that it wasn't the best time for this but I took the risk.

Her lips were addicting and all I wanted to do keep kissing her. I started to feel a weird warm feeling inside me when I looked at her.

How did this happen?

I made my way to the living room where our team was standing. I was surprised to see Dante preparing himself to come with us. He ordered the team around and made sure that they didn't forget anything.

"I thought that you didn't want to come with us," I said as I stood next to Dante.

"I know but what can I do, I don't want my brother to die." He answers briefly.

"Go, get ready. We will leave in fifteen minutes." Dante told me and I nodded. Kai walked into the living room and informed us that the girl was already in the car, surrounded by the guards.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah