《Chapter 5: Dylan》

~ Don't stress... Do your best and forget about the rest. ~

Haven's pov:

Lunch was going smoothly and there were 10 minutes left before the bell rang. During this short time, I got to know more about Asher, Kyle and even Zoey. They did ask me some questions about me and I reply as much as I could.

The door swings open and a loud group walked in. There were around 5 boys together laughing and talking loud. Almost everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at them.

"The middle one is the golden boy, Dylan," Zoey informed me.

Not gonna lie, he does look good. He has brown hair and grey eyes. His lips were light pink and he was smirking, looking at the girls as he walked to his table.

"Him again, you can't go after him," Asher stated and I rolled my eyes.

"Why would I go after him?" I asked.

"Don't mind him, he likes to annoy everyone," Kyle told me.

"That's mean," Asher glared at Kyle.

I felt my phone vibrate and I reach out to grab it.

Am outside the school. I forgot something in the trunk of the car, can you come open?-Enzo

"I need to go, Enzo is waiting for me outside," I informed them.

"Are you going home or..."

"No, he just forgot something in his car." I shrugged.

"Alright,"

I stood up and started to walk toward the door. However, I heard a whistle and felt something hit my arm. I turned around and saw 'the golden boy' looking at me with his smirk still on his lips.

"The ball please," he said pointing at the soccer ball near my feet.

"Did you throw it?" I asked calmly.

He nodded smugly, "Yes ma'am."

"Then you can come to pick it up yourself," I stated.

"Oooh, why so rude." He chuckled standing up. He walked closer to me and stopped a few meters away. He didn't pick up the ball instead he just runs his eyes over my body, not hiding it.

My fist was itching...

"You must be the new girl everyone's talking about." He said once his eyes settle on my face again.

Before I could say anything else, both Jeremy and Devin was in front of me like two bodyguards. I was confused yet curious to know why they would do that.

"Can you move the fuck away from here?" Dylan glared at them.

"Back off," Jeremy warned him calmy.

"Why?" Dylan asked, both his hand buried in his jean's pocket.

"Because we say so," Devin stated. Dylan looked at me before looking back at Jeremy and Devin.

"Why so protective over her? Is she the new girl of your dear friend Enzo?" Dylan asked.

Excuse me?

"Not really,"

I turned to look behind me and saw Enzo walking toward us. That is also when I noticed that the whole cafeteria was looking at us. He walked right beside me and throw one of his arms over my shoulder.

Dylan smirked, "Oh so she is one of your toy things now."

"You need to get your mind out of the gutter," I responded

"She is my sister. If I catch any of you near her, I'll make sure you won't get to see the end of this semester." Enzo warned Dylan and his group at the table. His voice held so much hatred.

Damn...

I glanced at Enzo and he looked dead serious. I never saw him this serious before. He's always smiley, happy and jokes around a lot whenever he was with me.

Enzo patted my shoulder before we both turn to leave the cafeteria. Before leaving, he made sure to send a glare at a pissed Dylan. Jeremy and Devin walked behind us as we made our way to the parking lot.

"Was that necessary?" I asked as we stopped near the car. I handed the keys to Enzo and he went to take out whatever was in the trunk.

"Yes," Devin replied while casually leaning his back against the car.

"I could have handled him alone-"

"No, you wouldn't. He is not one of those bitches that you can easily breakdown by saying a stupid comeback." Enzo abruptly shut the trunk.

He was pissed.

He walked to me and stood a few meters away, "He's way more than that and I don't want you to get involved in his shits. He may look good or charming whatever but you better keep your distance with him."

Now, I was annoyed, "Why does everyone think that I would go for him or that I would fall for his charm? I don't give a fuck about him."

"You are saying all this now and I hope that it remains like this till the end of this semester," Enzo stated.

Jeremy walked beside Enzo, "What Enzo wants to say is that Dylan is tricky. He can easily manipulate you and make you think that he likes you and then use this to get to Enzo. That's why you need to be careful."

"I trust you but I don't trust Dylan. Jeremy and Devin will look after you while I'll be absent from school." Enzo told me more calmly.

"What! You are going to follow me everywhere?" I asked Jeremy and Devin.

"No!" Devin instantly denied," we won't follow you, we will just keep an eye on Dylan and if he approaches you, we will look after him."

"And if he does anything to you, you call me instantly, do you understand?" Enzo asked and I rolled my eyes.

If he tries to do anything to me, he'll be out before he can put one finger on me.

I wanted to tell Enzo that but I kept my mouth shut and nodded, "Okay."

"Good, I need to go back to work. Here's the key." He said handing me back the car key.

"The bell will ring soon, you should go inside. I'll see you at home." He added before leaving the parking lot.

I turned around and made my way inside the main building. I glanced over my shoulder and both Jeremy and Devin was walking behind me like bodyguards... I hate that.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah