《Chapter 28: Trust》

~ It doesn't matter how this looks to other people. If this is something you gotta do, then do it! Fighters Fight. ~

Haven's pov:

"He's not gonna make it," I heard Dante said.

That's enough...

I left the table and made my way to the front near the ring. I heard Devin calling my name but I ignore him. Everyone was cheering because the girl was able to bring Enzo down.

I effortlessly climb up with my heels. The girl looks at me as I made my way toward Enzo. He was holding his stomach, whining in pain and I noticed a big dark wet circle on his shirt.

"Enzo, look at me," I said trying to gain his attention. He turned to me and frowned.

"What are you doing here? Go away." He ordered and I rolled my eyes. I put my hand forward and when he grabs it, I carefully pull him up on his feet.

"You are an idiot for fighting when you are injured," I said lowly.

"I'm not gonna lie, I underestimate her." He admitted.

"Do you trust me?" I asked and he hesitantly nodded.

"Good, go back to Blaze and the rest. I will take care of her." I stated.

"Hav-"

"Go," I stated.

He climbs off the ring and made his way to the guy's table. I turned toward the girl and she was smirking at me.

"Now it's going to be fun," She said cracking her knuckles.

Blaze's pov:

Enzo walked back toward our table and by the wet spot on his shirt, I knew his stitches opened. I shifted my gaze back on Haven who was in the ring with heels.

"Why is she even up there?" Enzo asked while leaning on the table.

"We don't know," Devin replied.

"She's going to get beaten," Jeremy added.

"Yo, you have a big ass." One of the guy by the ring commented making the other snicker loudly.

Haven turned to him," Why don't you come up baby?"

The crowds let out a loud 'ooohhh'. The guy smirked and climb up.

"Mind if I look at her first?" Haven asked the guy.

"Do whatever pleases you, baby girl," he answered.

What's up with these fucking nicknames...

Haven gestured to the girl to proceed. The girl didn't hesitate and started to throw punches after punches. Haven block them with her arms and ducked some.

Haven grab her arm and punched her in the face hard. The girl's head snaps to her right. The girl looks back at her and attacks again. This time Haven grabs one of her arms, went to her back and used her hand to put pressure on the girl's shoulder. The girl knee down and Haven used this opportunity to knee her in her face three-time.

Haven let her go and she falls right on the floor groaning and whining.

"What the heck," I heard Enzo commented after looking at his sister's performance.

"Come on," Haven told the guy, who was on the ring. He was looking at the girl on the ground shocked. He looked up at Haven and walked further.

Of course, he wasn't going to back off, after all, it's his ego and status thinking for him...

The guy throws the first punch and Haven grabbed his wrist, twisted it making him groaned. She surprised us by swinging her leg over his neck, bringing him down on his head before moving and flipping him on his back. Everyone in the club gasped at her.

Damn...

She stood up like nothing happened, fixing her top while the guy remained on the floor whining in pain.

"Anyone else?" She asked the group beside the ring. None of them says anything, they just shook their no.

"Me!"

A guy walked up on the ring and he was twice the size of her. They both circle each other before he attacks first. He bends down and grabs her waist pushing her against the ropes.

Haven grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, making him hissed in pain. She used her leg to kick his jewel before kneeing him in the stomach twice. His grip around her loosen and she knocked him out cold by only a punch in the face.

We watch as his limp body fell on the ground.

The girl from the start stood up and made her way toward Haven while screaming. Haven bend down, grabbed her arm and used her back to flip her in the air, landing on the ground beside the ring. She was out cold.

Haven's pov:

It's been so long since I kick some ass on a ring and it felt good tonight to let out some steam. I looked around me and everyone was still staring at me. I inwardly sighed and climbed off the ring. The guys that were standing near the ring moved away from me as I walked to the table where Zoey, Kyle, Noah and Asher were.

"I should have known that you were a fighter," Noah commented as I reached.

"Why?" I asked as I grab one of the glass.

"Well first you are good with a gun, secondly you have this confidence within you that makes you really attractive and strong," Noah explained.

"Are you hitting on her too?" Asher asked blankly.

I took the shot and made a face when my throat burn. I don't drink, I don't know why I try this one.

"Yeah, it's strong," Kyle said before grabbing the glass from my hand.

"Not really, I'm just stating some facts," Noah replied Asher.

"You need to talk with your brother," Kyle said and I looked at their table.

Blaze and his brothers looked unbothered by what I did because they already had an idea that I fight however Enzo looked pissed. Devin and Jeremy were just surprised I guessed.

"Let him calm down first, I don't want to have a heated conversation with him right now," I told Kyle.

I grabbed my bag and took my phone. I sighed when there was no missed call or message from Antonio.

Where are you?

"Let's head home," Asher suggested.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah