《Chapter 40: Pranked》

~Not only is a good prank harmless but like a good story, it reveals an essential truth that would otherwise be hidden.~

Dante's pov:

This morning, I had to bring Hayley to the mansion with me. The twin got up early and hope in the jeep with us. Like usual Hayley was going to spend some time with dad in his office.

Dad got a small corner of his office done for Hayley. There was toys, legos, colouring book, toy cups, teddy bears and many more items.

We reached the mansion and I parked the jeep.

"I'm going to check on Haven," Kai told me and I nodded.

"Haven's here!?" A cheerful voice asked. We looked down at Hayley and she looked so excited.

"Yeah but she's resting," Reggie explained.

"Can I see her? I won't make any noise." She gave us her puppy eyes.

"Fine, we'll go see her but you have to be careful around her. She's a little sick." I said and she nodded.

I grabbed her hand and we walked toward the room where Haven's was. Kai opened the door and walked inside. We followed him, however, he abruptly stopped.

I looked at what he was looking and honestly, I wasn't surprised. Blaze was cuddling her from the back and they looked really comfortable. Haven looked tiny compare to Blaze's size.

"We should leave," I suggested.

"Yeah, but before that..." Kai said taking his phone out.

"Oh I see what you want to do, let me help," Reggie commented all excited. I shook my head as I leaned against the wall, looking at them.

Kai went to Haven's side of the bed and bend down to get a picture of both of them cuddling. Idiot forgot to remove the flash and both of them stirred a little. Haven moved away from Blaze or at least she tried but Blaze effortlessly pulled her back to his side.

"Find his phone," Kai murmured to Reggie. Reggie walked to Blaze's side and looked around. He bends down and picked up his shirt, showing us his shirt.

"You think they got some action yesterday?" Reggie asked dumbly.

"She's sick dumbass," Kai murmured making Hayley giggled.

"Dumbass," She repeated making both me and Reggie glare at Kai.

"No, no that's a bad word," Kai told her.

I moved away from the wall and reached to pick Hayley up in my arms," You are not allowed to say that, ok?"

She nodded before hugging my neck.

"I got it," Reggie whispered yelled. We looked at him and he had Blaze's phone in his hand. Kai grabbed it and did whatever he wanted before showing me the screen.

He changed his lock screen to the new picture he took.

"We're so dead," Reggie concluded.

"He can't harm us, we are his brother and we are twin which means two against one," Kai explained keeping his voice low.

"Let me put this back," Reggie went to put his phone back where he found it before walking to us.

"Let's go,"

Before leaving I noticed that there was a plate on the table. I went to grab it before making our way outside. Kai closed the door and we walked toward dad's office.

Haven's pov:

I woke up feeling much better. I wasn't feeling too weak and my headache was gone. I proceed to stretch my arms and heard a groaned when my elbow accidentally hit something... more like someone.

I forgot he was here...

I turned to look at him and he had a cute frown on his face. His eyes were still closed and some of his hair was on his eyes. My lips curled into a smile as I reached out to remove his hair from his eyes.

"Told ya, you won't be able to control yourself." His husky voice made my hand froze.

"Right, that's why yesterday I suggested that we cuddle," I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

He reached to wrap his hand around mine bringing it to his chest," That's because I knew you wanted it."

"And what else do you know?" I asked.

"That you stink and you need a bath," I gasped before reaching to grab my pillow. I sat down and started to hit him while he laughed putting his arm up as a barrier.

"Help! A crazy stinky lady is attacking me." He added.

He didn't just say that!

"Help! Help!" My eyes widened as his voice was gradually getting louder. I put my hand on his mouth, stopping him.

"Are you crazy? Someone might come i-" I gasped as he effortlessly pulled himself up, pinning me down on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked suddenly all serious.

He looked damn hot right now. His greenish hazel eyes, staring in my eyes.. his messy hair falling forward as he leaned over me... his muscled shoulder stretched as he had my hand pinned over my head.

"I feel better, my headache is gone and I don't feel much weak now," I replied my eyes going down to his lips.

"We'll still have the doctor checking you." He stated.

All I care about right now is you and what your next move will be...

"Are you going to kiss me or do you plan on staying over me like this for nothing?" I blurt out. His lips curled in a smirk.

"If that's what you-"

I honestly didn't wait for him to finish as I pulled my head up and pressed my lips over his. I closed my eyes feeling him. He tightened his grip on my wrist before he put pressure on his lips. My head leaned back on the bed. He bit my lips and I gave him full access to my mouth.

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy... and he was just kissing me.

He removed his hand from my wrist and pulled away from my lips. I opened my eyes to look at him. He simply leaned down, started to kiss my jaw and went to my ear and then to my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"So now I'm not stinking?" I asked before biting my lips to stop myself from moaning.

"You never were... you're so addicting, you have no idea what you're doing to me." He replied his lips near my ears. I shivered.

"Knock it off you two,"

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah