《Chapter 33: Make her talk》

~Remember your words can plant gardens or burn the whole forest down.~

Haven's pov:

We were now on our way to the mansion. Blaze was ahead as the two other cars followed us.

"Why do you want to talk to her urgently?" Blaze inquired.

Should I tell him the whole story?

"Zoey is missing," I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I saw her at school," Blaze said.

"Yeah but after that, she went missing. Kyle and Asher looked for her everywhere and only found her phone in the hallway in pieces." I sighed.

"How is the girl going to help you with finding Zoey?" Blaze asked curiously.

"Well do you remember the guys we fought by the tree at the party? And I told you that they were these guys who kidnapped Hayley? Well, their boss-"

"I know their boss, my dad met him a few years ago." Blaze interrupted me.

"Do you know where the boss is?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"No one knows where he or where his group is, they are constantly moving so that no one finds them." Blaze explained.

Well fuck.

"What does the boss has to do with Zoey?" He asked.

"He doesn't want Zoey. He wants me." I said and he glanced at me briefly before looking back at the road.

"He wants you? Can you explain?" He said with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Apparently I got his 'attention' when I took down 5 of his best fighters the night I saved Hayley. The guys at the party came for me, the guy at the mall came for me and the girl was just sent here as a warning." I explained.

"All these things happened and you didn't tell anyone?" He asked and I could see his knuckles turning white on the wheel and the gear.

"I didn't know what to do and I didn't want anyone to get involve in this because of me," I stated.

"Well good luck to talk to that girl, she bears every torture but didn't open her mouth once." He said a little pissed.

I'll need that luck...

We reached the mansion and they parked the cars. We stepped out and made our way inside the mansion. We followed Blaze and halfway there, Enzo, Devin and Jeremy joined us.

We stopped by a door and Blaze turned to us," She's in here,"

"I'll go in," I said.

Blaze's pov:

Even if I wasn't happy with her choice, I opened the door and let her walked in. The door next to this one opened and Kai peeked his head out.

"Come here,"

We all walked in there and there was a large glass in front of us, showing us what was happening in the other room. It was like one of the interrogating room that they had in the police station. My dad got this made years ago and we still use it. Kai turned the mic on, which will enable us to hear them.

"What exactly is happening?" Enzo asked aloud.

"Zoey's missing, this girl was sent by 'The rebels', and your sister is trying to find out where the boss is," I gave him a summary.

"The fuck, is she insane? She'll be in big trouble." Enzo stated.

She already is...

"Sshhh," kai shush us.

We watched as Haven finally walked closer to the table.

"If you won't talk, I'll not be able to help you," Haven said firmly.

The girl looked up at her," You won't be able to help yourself once he got his hand on you."

And she finally talks!

"Yeah, I've been hearing that a lot," Haven took a few steps closer to her.

"You are going to bring me there," Haven stated.

"I'd rather die here than go back there," The girl snapped back.

"Listen, he has my friend with him right now and I'll do anything to get her back even if I'll have to force you to talk." Haven stated coldly slamming her hand on the table in front of her.

"Oh, really what are you going to do? Ask your guys friends to torture me to make me talk? I've been for what... four days? And none of them was able to get a word out of my mouth." She smirked at Haven.

"Who said that I was going to ask my guys friends for that?" Haven asked and we heard the door closed. We all turned around and Rosalee was missing. The door in the other room opened and she walked inside.

"Can I?" Rosalee asked Haven, who nodded.

"You will wish that you talked earlier," Haven told the girl before walking back and crossed her arm on her chest. Rosalee walked behind the girl and without hesitation, she pulled her hair back.

"Are you going to tell us where is he?" Rosalee asked but the girl didn't reply. She slammed her face on the table hard before she pulled her hair back again. The girl had her eyes clenched shut and blood was coming out of her nose

"Now?" Rosalee asked but again no reply. Rosalee pulled her up and dragged her across the room to the wall. She throws her body against the wall making her face hit the wall again.

"Damn," I heard Kai gasped.

The girl screamed, her body going limp on the ground. Haven went to near and kneel," Should she continue or will you open your damn mouth?"

"N-no, I'll talk." The girl said before she cough and curled up. Haven looked up at Rosalee and she just smirked.

"They are used to this aren't they?" I heard Enzo asked. I turned around and saw him talking with Antonio.

"I don't usually let Haven do this but my sister does. She has her way to make people talk." Antonio answered.

"Why do let your sister and not Haven," Jeremy asked curiously.

"I don't let any of them do this but the thing is that Haven listens to me whereas my sister doesn't. She's stubborn and always do what her minds say."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah