《Chapter 34: Whipped》

~It takes only a single person to make your life heaven or hell.~

Haven's pov:

Rosalee grabbed the girl's arm and pulled her up. She walked to the chair and made her sit back. The door suddenly opened and Antonio walked in.

"Both of you out, now." He ordered. I looked at Rosalee before following him outside. Rosalee walked behind me. We stopped in the hallway where everyone was standing.

"Alright, you are not going-"

Enzo stopped when we heard a phone ringing. It was mine. I reached out to grab it and it was the unknown number.

"Put it on Speaker," Rosalee told me. I pick up the phone and put it on speaker. I didn't talk and waited for him to say anything. There was a long silence that followed.

"Usually people call to talk, not to hear a long silence on the other side." His voice echoed.

"Usually people have the gut to come and talk face to face instead of hiding behind messages or sending others in their place." I couldn't help but snap.

He let out a loud laugh making me more annoyed," And her voice is as sweet as her body."

I made a disgusted expression when I heard that.

"Anyway, let's come to the point for now. I'll see your body later when you'll come here." He said and a few seconds later I heard a familiar female voice.

"Haven?"

"Zoey, are you okay?" I asked instantly.

"Yeah, I'm only tied to a chair." She replied and she sounded calm.

"He didn't touch you, did he?" Asher asked coming closer to the phone.

"No, they were.... nice?" She answered.

"Enough," We heard the boss voice, "I don't want anything... Just you and I'll return her home safe."

"Where am I suppose to come," I asked ignoring the glare send my way. Zoey was coming home safe, I don't care if I get hurt.

"I believe that the girl is still alive, she knows where our last hideout was... tell her to bring you there and we'll do the exchange. If you try to do anything else, she'll die and I'll get you anyway." He threatened before hanging up.

"You're not going," Enzo stated.

"I have to, it's the only way to get Zoey back." I pointed out.

"We have to plan something where you both will return safely," Blaze said looking at me.

"Yeah, and I think I have one in mind," Antonio added.

-----

Blaze's pov:

"I don't think Dante will let you help her," Kai said as we made our way to Dad's office.

He might be right but dad once told us not to mess with any of the members of the rebel unless they mess with us first. Which they did, hopefully, dad will let me do this.

We reached dad's office and I knocked before walking inside. Reggie and Dante were already here, sitting and doing some work on their laptop.

"Yes?" Dad asked me.

"Dad I need your permission to bring a few of our members to a fight against The Rebels," I said instantly.

"The Rebels?" Dad asked and I nodded.

"You're not risking anyone's life because of that girl," Dante stood up, putting his laptop on the table. Even if Dante wasn't with us downstairs, he knew everything that happened.

"They kidnapped one of our friends." I reminded him.

"Since when are you friend with her friends?" Dante asked blankly. I ignore him and looked at dad. Dad was watching us attentively.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Well, by what Dante said I presume that there is a high risk of everyone getting badly hurt." He said and I nodded.

"You don't have to help her," Dante added and I clenched my fist glaring at him.

"Are you fucking serious right now? If you forgot let me remind you that she risks her life to save Hayley from them a few nights ago and that's exactly when she started to get in trouble with them. If Hayley's safe and with us right now, it's because of her and only her. Today she needs our help and I'm going to fucking help her with or without the group by my side, with or without your consent." I stated, loudly and clearly.

There was a deep silence around us and no one breaks it. Dad clears his throat and I shifted my gaze on him.

"Go ahead," he told me and I inwardly sighed in relieved.

I'm going to choose the best fighters and the best shooter to go with me...

"Be careful and keep me updated," Dad said and I nodded. I turned around and made my way out.

Kai's pov:

It was the first time Blaze spoke up like this. Once he left, I looked at Dante.

"He's so fucking whipped and he doesn't even know it," Dante commented.

"Who is the girl?" Dad asked curiously.

"The same one that I told you about. Haven Garcia, Enzo's sister." Dante replied.

"The strong fighter?" Dad inquired and Dante nodded.

I looked at Reggie and he had the same confused look on his face like mine.

"I'll prepare the team that will accompany Blaze on the field. I'll get ready and join them too." Dante told dad.

"Wait, you didn't want to help her right?" Reggie asked Dante.

"Of course not... I will help her, I just wanted to see how Blaze would react and I was right. He's starting to catch feelings." Dante answered.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Didn't anyone of you see how he would listen to Hayley talk about Haven while smiling?" Dante asked and we shook our head no.

"Well, Reggie you'll stay here with me in case they'll need backup. Make sure to have their coordinates right, it will help us to find them if things go bad." Dad told Reggie.

"You're going to help us too?" I asked dad surprised. He doesn't like to get involved in a small fight with us, he always handles the big, dangerous one.

"Yeah, I owe her that for saving my daughter and my son at the party," Dad replied.

Fuck yeah, this will be a really interesting fight.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah