《Chapter 31: Blue hair girl?》

~The feeling you get when you see your best friend after a long time.~

Haven's pov:

"You seem lost in your thoughts," I heard Zoey murmured beside me.

"Yeah kinda," I whispered.

Right now, we were in our morning class. Miss Felisha was explaining her lesson but honestly, I wasn't able to concentrate on what she was saying. My body was present but my mind wasn't here.

It's been four days since the incident happened with Enzo at Blaze's dad mansion. Enzo was still there under the doctor supervision. The last time that I saw him was four days ago when I left him in the mansion.

During the evening, he would call me and we would talk. When dad came home from the office, Enzo would call again and talk to him. This time we lied and told dad that Devin fell and he was in the hospital. I could tell dad was getting suspicious but he didn't say anything.

On Sunday evening, dad came home early. He told me to get ready and we went to have dinner at a nice restaurant. We came back home and just when I was going to bed, mum called.

I talked with her for one hour before she hung up. We talked about our lives, about the new things we did, whom we met... I did tell her about Hayley and she was super excited when I told her about Blaze.

Despite telling her that he was just a friend I just met, she started to tell me about dating stuff and I had to stop her before she decides to design my wedding dress. She pouted and told me to at least send her a picture of the guy.

My mom is still a teenager...

I changed the topic and made her forget about him for now. Once we finished talking I went to bed. The next day, I woke to a few messages and all of them was from the Unknown number. This time I didn't reply and turn off my phone.

Four days later and he was still texting me. I didn't tell anyone about this yet. I tried to call Antonio and Rosalee but they were still missing. I called some of our friends and asked them about these two but they had no idea where they disappeared.

I was seriously worried about these two.

Blaze and his brothers did come to school but none of them even came to talk to me. I figured that they didn't want to create rumours. The girl that was supposed to kidnap Enzo was still in the mansion's basement. However, I have no idea if she talks or confessed anything.

"Haven, haven." I feel someone shake my shoulder. I looked to my side and saw Zoey looking at me concerned.

"The bell already rang 5 minutes ago." She said lowly.

"Sorry, I was distracted," I said and she nodded.

"Yeah, it's been four days. What happened? Do you want to talk about it?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Not right now," I said and she sighed.

"Alright, but if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here." She pointed out.

"Thanks,"

"Mention not, now let's go to the cafeteria."

We both stood up and made our way outside. As we walked to our locker I noticed a big crowd in the hallway.

"It's a new girl," We looked at our side and saw Kyle and Asher walking to us.

Zoey furrowed her eyebrows," What happened?"

"She accidentally bumps into Meredith and you know how Meredith is, she has to make a scene to embarrassed her," Asher explained.

"And she has light blue hair," Kyle added.

Light blue hair?

Oh my. Could it be...

I walked closer to the crowd trying to see the scene. I walked by some students and stopped when my eyes landed on her.

Blaze's pov:

My brothers and I leaned against our locker looking at Meredith and the blue hair girl. Meredith kept on yelling about how blue hair girl wanted her to fall and bla bla bla.

 Meredith kept on yelling about how blue hair girl wanted her to fall and bla bla bla

(The girl's hair⬆️)

Suddenly the girl grabbed Meredith's neck and slammed her on the locker. Everyone in the crowd gasped.

"That's not allowed here,"  a familiar voice said loudly. Blue hair girl turned around and looked at Haven. They both stared at each other for a few seconds before she let Meredith go.

She made her way to Haven and jumped to hug her. Haven smiled widely hugging her back.

Could she be the friend that Haven told us about?

They pulled away and blue hair girl turned to look at Meredith. She walked closer to her, with a menacing look.

"Next time I meet you outside the school premises, you'll pay for today." She warned Meredith's whose eyes widened, scared.

The girl walked back to Haven and smiled widely like nothing happened.

"Let's head out." She told Haven. The crowd slowly started to disappear. Haven went to her group of friend, talk for a few seconds before heading out with blue hair.

"Let's go out," I told Kai and Reggie. We left our locker and walked the same way Haven went out. When we reached the big doors, my eyes landed on Haven who was hugging a tall, muscled, scary, tattooed guy. She pulled away and suddenly started to hit him with her bag.

The guy smiled looking down at her.

"Where to now?" I heard Reggie asked.

"I'm heading home, if you want to come with me, you are free," I said looking at them.

"Skip classes, sound good." Kai shrugged.

"You know what will be nicer?" Reggie asked us, "Food!"

"Don't get moody, we'll eat once we reached home," Kai told him.

I looked back at Haven one more time before walking toward our car. She seems happier. I sat in the passenger's seat while Kai drove us home.

"Oh, and before I forget, Dante told you to pick up Hayley. He's still busy with the girl in the basement." Reggie informed me.

"She didn't say anything yet?"

"Nope, not a word."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah