《Chapter 51: Leaving》

~A farewell is necessary before we can meet again after moments or a lifetime. We only part to meet again.~

Rosalee's pov:

Today was the day Antonio and I was leaving. I woke up early this morning to pack up my bags. Yesterday after we handed Haven her clothes, Enzo took me out.

We watched a movie, ate popcorn, talk about ourselves, kissed and cuddle...

Not gonna lie, I got attached to him too quickly. I never dated before and all these things were new for me. I was scared that I might be going in too hard.

What if I'm expecting too much from him?

I hate the fact that I only got one day with him. I wished that we talked earlier.

"Ready?"

I looked at the door and saw Enzo and Haven. Enzo leaned against the door frame while Haven came to hug me.

"I'll fucking miss you so much." She said as I hugged her back.

"I will miss you too," I murmured.

We pulled away and she looked around," You got everything packed?"

"Yeah, Antonio just has to take the bags downstairs," I said. My eyes landed on Enzo who was silently looking at me.

"I'll let you two talk," Haven said and I looked at her.

"Don't let anything unsaid." She told me before the room.

"You are leaving," he finally talked.

"Yeah," I said.

"What about us?" He asked pulling himself away from the door. He walked closer to me, his hand buried in his jean's pocket.

"I- I don't know... all this is new to me, I never did this before," I admitted, sighing at the end.

"Neither did I," he shrugged," But we can try."

"You want to try the distance relationship?" I asked cautiously.

"There is no harm in trying... besides I don't have any interest in any other girl right now." He said and I bit my lips.

"What if I don't come back?" I asked.

"I'll come to you," his reply was instant.

"Ok," I finally agreed.

Let's try this...

"Let's start as friends." He suggested.

"Friends that tasted each other," I murmured and he burst out laughing. A smile formed on my lips.

"I didn't expect that," he sobered up.

I walked to him and throw my arm around him, catching him off guard. I hugged him tightly. I felt his arm wrapped around my waist before I felt him kissed my head.

I honestly didn't want to move away from him. I just want to stay here, like this, with him.

A few minutes later, I did pull away.

"One last kiss?" He asked with a smile.

"Why not?"

We both leaned and pressed our lips together. We took our time, it was soft but passionate. He held me in his arms.

We eventually pulled away.

"I should go downstairs now, we'll be leaving soon," I said and he nodded.

"I'll help you with your bags." He said.

I took one of the bags and he grabbed the other two. We both made our way downstairs to the front door. Antonio was loading his bags in the trunk of the car. I dropped my bag by his leg and so did Enzo. Antonio put the bag in the trunk before closing it.

"Well it's time," Antonio said before walking to hug Haven. He handshake Enzo as I walked to Haven. I hugged her again before going to Enzo. This time our hug was quick.

Antonio and I walked to the car and sat down. He started to drive away and I looked out of the window, waving at Enzo and Haven. They both waved back at me.

Haven's pov:

We waved back at her. I glanced at Enzo and he was just looking at the road.

"You are whipped," I commented and he shrugged.

"I guess," he said and my mouth dropped.

Did he just admit it?

"Oh well, i-" I stopped talking when my phone rang. I reached out to grab it and it was Blaze.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, what's up?" He sounded happy.

"Rosalee and Antonio just left, Enzo and I are still by their house. And you?" I asked.

"I'm home with Hayley and she wants to play with you." He replied.

"Sure, I'll come over." I chuckled.

"See you,"

"See you," I hang up

"Can you-"

"I'll drop you at Blaze's house and I'll go to Devin's place," Enzo said interrupting me.

"Ok,"

We sat in the car and he drove me to Blaze's house. I stepped out and made my way inside. Dante gave me one of their house keys in case they needed me to look after Hayley when an emergency happens.

I walked into the living room and smiled when I saw that Blaze and Hayley were cuddling.

"Can I join?" I asked and they both looked at me.

"HAVEN!" Hayley screamed excitedly.

"Sure, come here," Blaze said opening his other arm. I walked to the other side and cuddle by his side.

"Oh I made a drawing for you, I'll bring it," Hayley said and climb off the couch.

"Don't run on the stairs," Blaze warned her as she sprints off.

"Now that we are finally alone. I need to ask you something." Blaze said, his thumb doing a circle on my forearm.

"Ask away," I said looking up at him.

"Hmm, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yes," I replied. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Here," Hayley came back and climb on the couch, laying down on Blaze. She handed me the drawing and I looked at it.

"That's beautiful," I said. There were 5 guys in suit, a little girl in a pink dress and a tall girl in a purple gown.

"That's you," she said pointing at the tall girl in the picture.

"Did you draw our family and added Haven?" Blaze asked Hayley and she nodded.

"She is with us now," Hayley said innocently.

Awe

"That she is," Blaze agreed

"Who's this though?" Blaze asked pointing at the guy in the middle with a triangular face.

"That's Kai," she replied.

This made Blaze burst out laughing.

"Why is his face triangle?" I asked curiously.

"He didn't play with me yesterday."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah