《Chapter 2: Rosa》

~ Smile and let everyone know that today you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday.~

Haven's pov:

I was almost done when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked toward the kitchen entrance and saw Enzo walking in stretching his arms in the air.

"Morning," I greeted him. He looked at me and nodded.

"Morning to you too Lil sista." He said and I rolled my eyes. I hate when he calls me Lil sista.

He was still in his sweatpants and shirtless. His hair looked like a mop on his head. He walked toward his breakfast and grabbed his plate.

"Looks nice." He commented.

"Taste nice too," I added.

He sat beside me and started to eat. I finished my last bite and went to the sink to do the dishes. I glanced at the clock and there were only 10 minutes left before the bell rang at school.

I looked at Enzo and he was taking all his time to eat while scrolling through his phone.

"You do realise we have only 10 minutes left before the bell rang?" I asked him.

"I'm not going." He replied not looking up.

"What? Why?" I asked him.

"I have some things to finish so I'm not going." He added.

Great...

"Well do you mind dropping me there? I need to reach early to grab my schedule." I told him.

He looked up at me," Oh right, it's your first day."

"Yes,"

He looked at the cabinet in front of him and seemed to think about something.

"Take my car and drive there. I'll ask a friend to pick me up." He finally said looking at me.

"You want me to take your BMW m4 to school?" I asked surprised.

"Well yes, that's what I drive to school every day and I trust you to not crash it." He warned me.

"How about you just drive me there?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"I don't know at what time I'll be done with my work so I can't guarantee you that I'll pick you up after school. And I'm not letting you walk home, so take it. The keys are on the table near the front door." He explained.

"Fine..." I agreed.

I did the dishes and dried my hands. I picked up my bag before making my way to the front door. I grabbed the keys from the table and walked out.

 I grabbed the keys from the table and walked out

Not gonna lie, my brother has good taste in cars. I looked at the BMW and I was unsure if I wanted to drive this. I opened the door and sat inside. I put on my seatbelt before driving to school.

Everyone thinks that my brother was a spoiled rich kid that shows off his dad's money but little do they know that he works and save a lot for his cars.

However, he never told us what kind of work he does. Last summer when we went to the beach, he refused to take off his shirt or to swim in the sea. I didn't question him though.

Don't we all have secrets?

Our parents were divorced. Enzo lived with my dad while I live with my mum in a different estate. My dad was a successful business owner while my mum was a fashion designer. She has her brand and her shop.

Their divorce was on a mutual and friendly term.

During holidays, Enzo and I used to swap places for two weeks so that we spend time with our parents.

This holiday, mum's business expanded and she had to travel to different countries for some fashion show and she didn't want to leave me alone. My dad suggested that I live with them and she agreed.

I reached the gate and I drove in the parking lot trying to find an empty parking space. I found one at the front and I parked there. There was already a lot of people looking my way. The windows were tinted so they couldn't see who was inside.

They must be thinking that it was Enzo.

I unbuckled and grabbed my bag. I opened the door and stepped outside. I swing my bag on my shoulder as I closed the door. I looked around me and everyone was looking my way.

Great...

I made my way to the main building, ignoring all the stares and whispers toward me. I kept my face neutral as I walked.

"Yo!" I stopped in my track and looked behind me.

"Hi," I greeted him as I recognised him and he smiled. He was Devin, Enzo's best friend.

"I saw Enzo's car and I thought it was him." He chuckles.

"Nope, he has some works to complete," I said.

"Nevermind, where are you heading to?" He asked curiously.

"I need to get my schedule at the main office," I replied.

"I'll show you the way." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you,"

I could feel every curious stare on us as we talked. We made our way to the main office and Devin knocked on the door.

"Go ahead, I'll see you later." He said and I nodded. He walked away while I walked inside the office.

There was a young lady at the front counter, arranging some papers.

"Yes, how can I help you?" She asked looking up at me.

"I'm new here and I came to get my schedule."

"Oh welcome to Grove High. I'm Miss Rosa, the principal assistant. What's your name?" She asked politely.

"I'm Miss Haven Garcia," I replied and she nodded.

"Just give me a few minutes, I'll keep these papers away and I'll give you your schedule." She said and I nodded. I waited for her and after 5 minutes, she was handing me a few papers and a key.

"There are some rules and regulation on those pages, make sure to read them and abide by them. Also here is your locker's key and your schedule. If you have any question or difficulties, I'm here for you. Have a nice day." She smiled.

"Thank you and same to you."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah