《Chapter 42: Cookies》

~You deserve a great life. I want to see you become unreasonably happy. And you can. And you will.~

Haven's pov:

It's been six days now since we were at Blaze's mansion. Pretty much everything went back to normal. I have been going to Blaze's house after school to look after Hayley. The boys were helping Antonio to get Dex and they did find a clue where he might be.

It was really fun to stay with Hayley. Sometimes Zoey and Rosalee would come with me and not gonna lie we had the best girl time ever.

"Girls, you need to help me. I don't know what to wear." Zoey was panicking.

Zoey and Asher were finally going on their first date.

"Relax, once school's over we'll go to your place and help you," I suggested.

"We will have to be quick though, I need to complete the works that Antonio gave me." Rosalee reminded us.

"Thank you," Zoey sighed relieved.

We made our way to the cafeteria since it was lunchtime. We walked to our usual table. Ever since Rosalee joins the school, she has been sitting with us. Too bad she'll be leaving soon, I'll miss her.

"Hey girls," Kyle and Asher greeted us.

"Hey,"

We sat down and started to talk while having our lunch. Midway the door opened and I was surprised to see Blaze, Kai, Reggie, Enzo, Devin and Jeremy walking in together. They were talking freely.

Everyone was staring at them shocked.

"That's something new," Kyle commented.

They all walked to the back and stopped by their table. Dylan's table was empty since him and his friends didn't show up to school these past days.

Kai and Reggie went to the side of their table. They picked it up and walked to our table, colliding theirs to ours.

"I hope you don't mind us," Kai said.

"Of course not," Kyle commented.

Reggie and Blaze put the chairs around the table before they all sat down. I looked at Blaze who was beside me. He gave me a slight smile as he put his bag on the table.

"Mind if we join?" I shifted my gaze on Enzo, Jeremy and Devin. They bought their chair close to our table and we moved a little bit so that everyone could fit in.

"What made you guys change your minds?" I asked as they settle down.

"Well after all we've been through, why not." Enzo shrugged.

It took around 10 minutes before the rest of the cafeteria went back to their business. Soon everyone at our table was talking among themselves.

I felt a hand wrapped around mine and I looked at Blaze. He casually took my hand from the table and place it on his laps, intertwining our hands.

He didn't say anything and neither did i. I didn't even pull my hand away. He makes me feel like a weird warm feeling inside and I never felt something like that before.

What are you doing to me...

-------

Right now I was making my way to Blaze's house. Rosalee and I helped Zoey to dress up and she was waiting for Asher to pick her up. Rosalee left earlier as Antonio called her. Since I had some free time, I did her makeup and straightened her hair.

Enzo lends me his car as he was home playing video games with Devin and Jeremy.

I reached Blaze's house and parked the car. I stepped down and made my way to the front door. I rang the doorbell and waited.

The door opened and it was Dante.

"Come in, Hayley is upstairs in her room. No one else is home and I'm going to the mansion to meet dad. There are snacks in the cabinets and food in the fridge." Dante informed me. I walked past him and stood in the hallway.

"Alright," I nodded at him.

"Lock the door behind me, everyone has their keys so if someone rings the bell check through the peek hole before opening the door." He stated and I nodded again.

Blaze told me the same thing the first day that I came to watch over Hayley.

He left and I locked the door. I made my way upstairs into Hayley's room. She was laying in her bed, colouring one of her princess book.

Since she didn't notice me yet, I quietly made my way closer to her.

"Boo," I grabbed her and she looked at me wide-eyed.

"Haven!" She then smiled widely before throwing her arms around me. I chuckled hugging her back.

"I see that you are almost done with this drawing," I said looking at her book.

"Let colour together," she suggested and I nodded.

"Sure,"

After we finished colouring, she wanted to make some cookies. We walked into the kitchen, looked for the ingredients and got to work. She helped me to make the dough and I put it in the oven to cook.

"Let's watch a movie while these get ready," I said and she nodded. We both walked to the living room and sat down. I put on a princess movie and we both cuddle as we watch it.

A few minutes later, we heard the timer went out. I stood up and went to check. I took it out with a towel and put it on the counter. It smells really good.

I heard footsteps and Hayley walked beside me

"Smells good," she said licking her lips

I chuckled," It's hot, let's wait for a few minutes and then we'll eat it."

"Ok," She agreed.

"It smells good,"

We looked at the kitchen entrance and saw Blaze looking at us. Hayley ran to hug him and he picked her up in his arms before walking toward me.

"I made these with Haven," Hayley said proudly.

"It looks good, it smells good and I'm sure it tastes good too," Blaze commented.

"It's still too hot to taste," I said.

"Why don't we watch a movie while we wait?" He suggested.

"That's what I said," I added.

He put Hayley down and she ran to the living room. I walked behind her but Blaze stopped me.

"Are you free tomorrow evening?" He asked and I nodded.

"You want me to watch Hayley tomorrow too?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"Not exactly, I was hoping that maybe I can take you on a date." He said and my eyes widened.

"Seriously?"

"Yes," he smiled.

"Sure,"

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah