《Chapter 49: Next morning》

~I meant to behave but there were so many other options.~

Blaze's pov:

I woke up when I heard a groan beside me. I opened my eyes and the room was still dimmed which mean it was still super early. I let my eyes adjust to the room and I saw Haven by the bed. She was bending down, holding onto the bed.

After our fourth time, Haven was tired and weak so we stop and went to bed. I was in my boxers while she was in one of my shirts. I do have her shirt but I wanted her to wear mine.

"What happened?" My voice was deep since I just woke up. She looked up at me.

"Nothing, I'm okay." She replied briefly.

I pulled the blanket off me and stood up, "You don't look like you are okay though,"

"I- I..."

"Haven," I warned her and she sighed.

"Fine, I'm fucking sore I can't walk." She replied.

Ohhh

I forced myself not to smile or chuckle. I walked closer to her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"A warm shower should do for you," I suggested and she sighed, leaning her forehead on my chest.

"Can you carry me?" She murmured.

"Of course," I bend down and picked her up in my arms.

"That's all your fault," she pointed out as we walked to the bathroom, which was connected to my bedroom.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, I'm the only one who enjoyed it."

"Besides, I did warn you that you won't be able to walk tomorrow," I smirked.

"And you are so proud of yourself," She said looking at me.

"Of course," I chuckled.

I put her to sit on the counter near the sink while I went to turn on the water of the bathtub. I glanced at the clock by the mirror and it was 3 am.

I made my way back to her and she opened her arm to hug me as I reached her. I kissed her cheek as I wrapped my arm around her waist. We just stood there in each other's arm as the bathtub filled with warm water.

A few minutes later, I glanced at the water and it was ready. I pulled away from her and helped her to get down from the counter.

"Will you join me?" She asked looking at me.

"Sure," I chuckled.

Haven's pov:

I woke up around 10 am. I looked at Blaze and he was still asleep. I stayed on the bed, admiring him.

Yesterday was bliss.

I never thought that I would meet someone like him. He was so caring, looking after me and holding me into his arms. Despite being a beast in bed, he was such a darling looking after me after our little moment.

I'm falling for him...

He started to stir and he briefly opens his eyes before closing them again. He turned on his back and after a few seconds, he finally opens his eyes.

"Good morning," I said and he turned his head toward me.

"Good morning," he smiled," Since when are you awake?"

"Not too long, 5 minutes," I replied.

"Hmm, how are you feeling?" He asked running his fingers through his messy hair.

"I don't know, I didn't try to walk yet," I said and a laugh escaped his lips. He turned his body fully toward me and reached to pull me to his side before kissing the top of my head.

"You'll be fine," I heard him murmured.

"Hmmm,"

"Anyway, let's brush our teeth and have breakfast." He suggested.

"Sure,"

He pulled the blanket off us and stood up. He stayed by the bed and looked at me as I stood me. I took a few steps and I sighed in relieved when my area wasn't hurting.

"See I told you, you are fine." He said and I rolled my eyes.

We both made our way to his bathroom. He gave me a spare toothbrush he had and we both brushed our teeth before walking out. He walked to his closet and he took out sweatpants for himself and his basketball short for me.

I wore the short and they looked large on me. However, it didn't fall when I let go.

"You look cute," he commented and I smiled.

"Thank you," I reached to peck his cheek.

"I should compliment you more often," He concluded making me laugh.

We both made our way downstairs and into the kitchen. I stopped when I saw Kai, Dante and Reggie. Kai and Reggie were by the counter eating cereals while Dante was chopping some tomatoes.

"Good morning," Blaze greeted them.

"What got you in a good mood?" Kai asked, his eyes fixed on his phone.

Blaze raised an eyebrow, "What does that mean?"

"You are not a morning person-oh," Dante stopped when his eyes landed on me.

"Good morning," I said and both twin's head snapped toward me.

"Woah ho ho ho," Kai smirked looking at Blaze.

"That explains everything," Reggie added, smirking too.

Blaze ignored them, turning toward me." Take a seat, I'll make us something."

"Sure," I chuckled.

I took a seat beside Kai as Blaze went to make some breakfast. First, he grabbed two glasses and filled them up with some mango juice.

"So Haven, the night was long ey?" Kai asked as he leaned onto his elbow facing me. There was a mischieve look on his face and I was trying my best to not blush.

"Shut up," Blaze warned him as he put one of the glass in front of me. I grabbed the glass and took a sip of the juice.

Hmm yummy and cold...

"So when do you want us to go out again?" Reggie asked Blaze with a smirk.

"Not today though, I wanna stay home and enjoy my Saturday," Kai added.

"Run," Blaze said dangerously low.

"What? We are 2, you are 1. You won't catch us." Reggie said confidently.

"Who said that I was going to catch you?" Blaze asked reaching to grab two forks.

Was he going to...

"I hope you remember that I won the first price at throwing knives." Blaze smile innocently. Both twins looked at him guarded. They slowly stepped out of their chair before they made a run. Blaze followed them but he did stop a few seconds to talk to me.

"I'll prepare the breakfast once I'll be back," he hurriedly kissed my head before running after them.

"You should get used to this," I looked at Dante and he handed me a plate with two sandwiches.

"Thank you," I said and he nodded.

"They aren't going to come back soon, let's enjoy our breakfast in peace." He said as he sat in Reggie's place.

Oh well...

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah