《Chapter 43: Date》

~You never get a second chance to make a first impression. God bless those who see beyond our flaws painted in bold strokes.~

Haven's pov:

The next day, time went by really quick and before I know it, I was in my room looking for an outfit for our date. I didn't tell anyone yet that I was going on a date with him.

During lunch, while the boys were talking among themselves, Zoey told Rosalee and me how her date went and she had fun. I wanted to tell them about my date but for some reasons, I stopped myself.

I did ask Blaze where he was bringing me and of course, he didn't tell me anything. He did tell me to dress cosy and no heels.

 He did tell me to dress cosy and no heels

(Haven's outfit⬆️)

I tied my burgundy hair in a high ponytail and did my make up. I grabbed my bag and took my phone from my desk. Enzo was at Devin's house while dad was working late tonight. I made my way downstairs and sat in the living room.

Fifteen minutes later, I heard the doorbell. I stood up and made my way to the front door. I took a deep breath to calm my racing heart before reaching to open the door with my shaky hands.

Why was I so nervous?

My eyes instantly met his.

"You look beautiful," He said looking at me. He didn't even look at what I was wearing.

"Thanks, you look... hot," I commented making a laugh escape his kissable lips. He was wearing plain black jeans and a baby pink v neck t-shirt that looked like a second skin on him.

"So shall we go?" I asked and he nodded.

"However, I'll have to blindfold you before we go to the car." He said showing the black blindfold.

I raised an eyebrow," Are you trying to kidnap me?"

"Don't give me ideas," He playfully warned me.

I rolled my eyes," Go on,"

I turned around and let him blindfold me. I felt him grabbed my arm before pulling it up. The next thing that I knew was that I was in his arms, in bridal style.

"I hope that the neighbours don't see this," I murmured. I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed.

He put me back on my feet and I heard the door opened.

"Alright, I'll help you get in."

He made me sit on the passenger's seat and pulled my seatbelt. I felt him kiss my nose before the door closed again. He went to his side and opened the door. Once he sat down, he drove us to the destination. He kept one of his hand on my thigh as he drives.

------

I almost fell asleep in the car as the wind coming in from my window was fresh and relaxing. The soft music was playing in the background and Blaze was slowly rubbing his thumb around my thigh.