《Chapter 11: Group or Gang》

~ It's not over until I win. ~

Blaze's pov:

Her answer was brief and vague. We could tell that she wasn't telling us the whole truth.

"Which alley?" Dante asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know the name of the alley." She replied shortly.

She was hiding something...

"How about you come inside and we could talk," Kai suggested.

"I have to go." She told us before looking at Hayley.

"Bye," she smiled at her. I looked down at Hayley and she was smiling too. Hayley waved at her before she turned around and walked away. Also, I realised that my gun was in my hand and Haven looked unfazed.

Dante closed the front door and we walked to the living room.

"Gie," Hayley wiggle in my arms when she saw Reggie. Reggie smiled and reached out to grab her from me.

"I'm so sorry princess," Reggie murmured while hugging her.

"You got boo," Hayley frowned pointing at Reggie's bandage that was around his head.

"I'm good," Reggie reassured her.

Speaking of boo-boo...

"Hayley, did you get hurt?" I asked her. She turned to me and nodded.

"Where?" Kai asked while kneeling in front of the couch.

"My leg hurts." She said pointing at her right leg.

"Let me see."

Kai went on to see her leg and noticed something, "We'll have to put some ice on this,"

"Did you get hurt anywhere else?" I asked her.

"Here," she pointed at her arm. I pulled her sleeves up gently and saw red fingerprints.

When I'll find those assholes who did this, they'll be dead.

"You'll have to put ice here too," I told her.

"I'll get the ice," Kai said before ruffling her hair. He walked away to get ice while she remained on Reggie's laps.

Kai came back with the ice wrapped in two different towels. I grabbed one and put it on her arm while Kai put the other one on her leg.

"Hayley, can you tell us what happened?" Dante asked cautiously. We looked at Hayley and frowned when she shook her head no.

"Why?" Reggie asked.

"I pinky promise." She replied.

"To who?" I asked confused.

"Haven," she said.

I glanced at Dante and he wasn't happy with her answer. I could tell that he doesn't trust Haven at all.

"She got a boo-boo too," Hayley added.

"How did she get a boo-boo?" I questioned.

"She saves me and got hit on her arm-" she abruptly covers her mouth with her hands looking at us wide-eyed.

"I can't say that." She murmured.

"She saved you?" Dante asked and Hayley nodded.

"Did she fight the bad mean guys?" Kai asked and Hayley frowned.

"I can't say it." She replied.

So Haven did fight them. Why would she hide it though?

"It's quite late, you should go to bed and rest. You have school tomorrow." Dante told Hayley and she pouted.

Haven's pov:

I reached home and went directly into my room. The boys were still in the living room and Enzo did tell me that he put my ice cream in the fridge.

I went into my bathroom and removed my hoodie. I put it on the side and looked at my arm in the mirror. There was a dark red line where the guy hit me.

This will bruise tomorrow...

My body feels a little sore after this fight and I don't usually have this problem. I guess it was because I didn't hit the gym in a while or because I fought after two days.

I need to get back on my daily routine.

I changed back into my sleeveless shirt and short before hopping on the bed. I grabbed my phone and called Antonio. He picks up after two rings.

"Is everything alright?" He asked as soon as he picked up.

"Yes, everything is good." I reassured him," I just wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, ask." He said sounding relieved.

"Remember how you were telling me about the different gangs and fighters of this area?" I asked.

"Yes..." he trailed off.

"Well I met some guys tonight, had a little fight, save a little girl and I noticed that one of the guys has a tattoo on his neck. I think he might be in one of the gangs." I told him.

"Hold on, did they see your face?" He asked sternly.

"No, I had my cap on..." I stopped when I remembered that the last guy did saw my face.

"One of the guys did see me," I replied.

"What was the tattoo like?" He asked and I could hear some noises in the background.

"Humm it was a spider web but inside it, there was a green-eyed skull," I said.

"Give me a sec."

I could hear him typing on his keyboard. After a few seconds, I heard him talk again, "fuck,"

"What happened?" I frowned.

"These guys have a lot of groups around. There are at least four groups in your area." He said.

Wow

"How many did you fight?" He inquired.

"Five guys," I replied.

"There is only one group that have 7 guys. The others have over 15 guys." He informed me.

"Are they super dangerous or mild?" I asked.

"I can't tell. There is no more information available on them." He replied.

"Alright," I said.

"Just be careful around." He warned me.

"I will," I reassured him.

"I fight tonight, I need to go." He said and I frowned.

"Isn't your arm injured?" I asked.

"It's almost good, so I can fight." He replied.

"Did Braddy say that or are you risking your health for a fight?" I asked not believing him. I know Antonio and he can be stubborn just like me.

"I need to go," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm telling Rosalee," I warned him.

"Jokes on you, she's coming with me." He said and I could tell he was smirking.

"Whatever..."

"Take care I'll talk to you later," he said and I nodded, even if he couldn't see me.

"Yeah same to you,"

I hang up and put my phone back on the bedtables. I made my way downstairs and grabbed my ice cream from the fridge. I sat by the counter and started to eat it while thinking about what happened tonight.

I hope Hayley keep the secret...

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah