Chapter 36: Shocking

(please don't try this at home kids.)

"Damn It! Wake up!" Gus yelled in a panic as he looked down at Jami's figure. There were electrical current marks on parts of her arms and legs, her hairs sticking out in all directions. "PANDA! Tell me how to save her!" Gus yelled in a panic. "Her heart has stopped, she is dead." Panda said simply.

"NO! I refuse to let this happen." Gus yelled in anger as tears rolled down his cheeks. He felt helpless like he was losing his last life line to humanity.

But then an idea hit him. He quickly grabbed the girl and put her back in the electric chair, he strapped her arms and ankles down and tied the leather collar around her neck so it didn't break. "This better work." He turned it on, shocking the girl's cold body. Again and again. Until he heard a loud scream. He quickly stopped and looked to see the blond girl let out a breath. Without thinking he picked the girl up and hugged her like she was the last person on earth. "What happened?" Jami asked her voice barely autobal. Her body was sore and covered in electrical marks and her wrists and neck were bruised from the restrens. "You were dead! That's what happened you idiot." Gus said between tears.

"I think I can use my quirk now." She says softly, making Gus's eyes go wide. "You're still focused on getting out of here? Take a second to recover!" he said as if she was insane. "Cant, I don't know how long it will last. Now give me the year and address you want to go too." she said as her eyes started to glow. "7429 7th street, Tokyo Japan, year 2000." Gus said shakily. Without a moment to lose Jami opens a portal. Tears come to Gus's eyes as he sees the front door of the house he used to live in. "Thank you Jami Paris, I will never forget this." Gus said, giving the girl a big hug before walking through the portal. "Next stop, 2058." Jami said to herself before making a portal appear beneath her. "Thank you Panda." He said with a smile before rolling through it.

~

Somewhere in Ikebukuro

Ikebukuro was a busy city, and for the most part a normal city if you look past the gang violence. But that evening the city was glued to their Tv's watching All Might fight All for One to save the UA student known as Katsuki Bakugou. Very few noticed the giant violet portal open above the city, and even less noticed the figure of a blond girl falling through it.

Jami herself didn't realize how big the portal she made was nor did she care. Her main priority at the moment was not falling to her death. "SHITSHITSHIT!" Jami said loudly as she hurdled closer to the ground. "Common Jami focus!" She told herself strictly as she got closer and closer to the ground. "SPACE FLOOR!" she said, but her portals didn't open. she couldn't stop, she was helpless again. "Well at least Gus got home." She said with a smile as her vision started to fade. The last thing she remembered was seeing concrete and red feathers.

~

It was about 12:30 in the morning and Hawks was off duty, he was wearing grey sweatpants and a red T-shirt under a tan jacket. He had gotten peckish and decided to get some chicken skewers as a midnight snack. That was until he saw a giant glowing lavender circle appear over the city. "It's too early for this." he said before flying up towards the portal. His guard was up; he didn't know if it was an attack, or if someone wasn't able to control they're quirk, it could just be a prank but he couldn't be sure. As he got closer he noticed that a blond girl was free falling. "Did she summon this?" he asked himself as he got closer to the girl. That's when he noticed the girl's body, there were dark bruises on her neck and wrists as though she had been shackled and her clothing was tattered. That's when Hawks realized that the girl wasn't trying to attack the city, she must have been running from whatever gave her those marks. Without a second thought he swiped down and grabbed the Platinum haired girl, And heard her mutter something about Gus just as she passed out.