Chapter 17: We Can't All Socialize

POV: Jami

It was an average morning, the birds were singing, the sun was shining, I was sleeping soundly in my warm and very comfortable bed. Nothing in this world could make me move............

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"AHHHHHHHHH the Gods have forsaken me!" I cry out trying to shut the excessive beeping off.  "I wish for once in my life I could just sleep and not have to deal with people, and school, and life." I whine while slipping on my modified school uniform.

I tiredly make my way to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. "Jami! Are you up honey?" My mom asks from the bottom of the stairs. "Sadly the morning has calmed me as one of its innocent victims." I respond while dragging myself down the stairs towards my mother. "Their, their sweet child, the night will claim you as its own in about 14 hours." She says while giving me a hug. "Please don't make me go, I could just enjoy the warmth of bed all day." I plead to my mother. "Not a chance in hell honey, now get yourself to class." My mom says with a closed eyed smile. "Ice Women" I shudder before running out the door.

~

At school

~

"GET YOUR ASS OF HIM THIS SECOND!" Katsuki Yelled looking down at me. "What's got your panties in a knot?" I ask tiredly to the hot head who was currently yelling my ear off. "I believe he's referring to me." I twisted my head around to see that I was sitting on Todorkies lap..... again. " I swear this wasn't intentional." I say looking the dual haired boy in the eyes. "I can understand that, but what doesn't make sense is why you care so much?" Todoroki says shifting his focus to Bakugou. I immediately smirked at the situation once I realized what was happening. " Is Katsuki Jealous?" I think to myself as I watch him shake with rage at the dual haired boy's question. "DAMN YOUR OWN BUSINESS ICY HOT!" Bakugou yelled before grabbing me and started pulling me out of Todorkies lap, but I felt another hand grab me before I was pulled too far. I look back to see Todorkie was grabbing onto my wrist. "Let go IcyHot!" Bakugou growled. "No." Todoroki replied simply. "Not this shit again." I whine getting flashbacks to the bus ride to the USJ. The two of them continue to stare each other down. "Hey! Both of you unhand Paris Immediately!" Iida says marching over to my rescue. The two of them glared at the class rep and only grabbed onto me tighter. "Walk away." Katsuki glares at Iida.

Iida gives me a look of "are you ok." and I nod flashing him a smile. "Why are you being so protective of her? You're not the type of person to actually care." Todorkie said blandly. "Damn that's a burn and the longest sentence i've heard him say." I say internally. "Maybe I just don't want her sitting on a bastard like you!" Katsuki retorts back with a glare. "BOYS, boys you're both pretty. But please don't fight over little ol me." I say causing both of them to blush slightly. I then swiftly teleport so I'm standing next to Iida, "Thanks for rescuing me Iida!" I say with a smile. "Of course Paris, I apologize for our classmates' actions." He says while bowing slightly to me.

"Iida isn't half bad, He's strict and a little annoying at times because of it but he's a good person and tries his best to help the ones he cares for, and that gives him an A in my book." I think to myself as I walk back to my desk.

I tried to pay attention. I really did but english is boring..... And Sleep is just such a beautiful thing.  "Paris, if I see your head touch that desk I will not hesitate to give you detention." Present MIC said loudly while pointing at me. " But Sirrrrr, I'm sleepyyyyyy." I whine childishly to the entire class. "You will never succeed if you sleep through all your classes, Paris. Now sit up straight." The blond teacher scolded before continuing on with his lesson. "I only sleep in this class." I mumble to myself before bringing my attention to the verbs we were learning.