Chapter 24: Name Yourself

My mother had the bright Idea to make me ride the train to school so I "learn to appreciate what I was given." which sure was fair but it's not like I go around teleporting to Mcdonalds in the US just so I can have tastier fries..... Ok maybe I have done that but they are sooo good. But the point is that I am now squished between a woman and her baby who was crying and a sweaty sumo wrestler and it's all because my mom wants me to live like normal people.

When the train doors open at my stop I run out onto the station platform as quickly as I can. "I am never going to do that again." I say dramatically earning a few weird glances from passing pedestrians before walking towards the school building. I noticed that people were staring at me while whispering. I shrugged it off but then a young girl probably around 8 ran up to me, a doll in her hand. She stood there for a moment blocking my path looking down at her feet nervously then over to a woman who I assume is her mother who gave her a nod. "Um.. im Yona... And I w-wanted to tell you t-that you were really cool on the TV." She said shyly, hugging her doll to her chest. My brain goes blank for a second, "What is she talking about?" But then it clicks "The sports festival! Im so dumb!" I yell internally before crouching down to the little girls level. "Thank you Yona, i'm glad you enjoyed the festival." I say smiling at the girl. Her eyes went wide in shock before running away as fast as she could back to her mother.

.

.

.

"What did I say?"

I slowly get up but before walking away I notice that the girl had dropped her doll. I pick it up and start walking over to the woman and her daughter. "Um excuse me miss, I think she dropped this." I say handing the doll over to the little girl who was hiding behind her mother's leg. "Oh my! thank you." the woman says before gestring for her daughter to grab it. The girl refused, shaking her head before going back to hiding behind her mother. "How about this, will you hold your hands out together? I ask her with a smile. The girl reluctantly complied and lifted her palms up still looking at the ground. My eyes flashed purple and the next thing the girl knew the doll was back in her hands. She squealed in delight before going back behind her mother's leg. "Have a good day, Miss, Yona." I say before walking away.

As I walked into the classroom I was met with a buzz of excitement from my class. They were all talking about how people were talking about them like they were celebrities. But my priorities were on a certain grape headed boy who was currently at his desk. "Morning Mineta," I say as I approach his desk causing him to jump in surprise. "P-paris? Good morning to you." He said, not expecting me to start on conversation. "Give me your phone." I say bluntly making Momo give me a weird look and Mineta to pale. "Ummm, I'd rather not give over my property." He said shakily. "I was gonna give you my friend's number, she thought you were cool at the festival." I say casually making Minetas eyes widen. "Is she pretty?" he asks, making me frown. "I mean she's a model so......" I say trying to seem uninterested. The next thing I knew Minetas phone was in my hand and it was unlocked. I smirk to myself before going to contacts. I scroll and finally see my number and I delete it. "Here ya go." I say before teleporting to my seat. Not looking back to watch Mineta try and find the number.

"Good morning class." Aizawa says walking through the door. "We have an important class today, 'Hero Informatics'" He says lazily making the class silently become nervous. "You need code names. It's time to pick your hero identities" he says lazily. At his words the class immediately jumps in excitement. Aizawa activated his quirk and glared at us for causing too much noise. "This is related to Pro hero's drafting you. Normally students don't need to worry about stuff like this till their second or third year but your class is different. By extending offers to first years, Pero's are essentially investing in your potential. Any Offers made can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation."