Chapter 21: Interesting

Match 6 Jami Paris vs Momo Yaoyorozu

"So who do you think is gonna win Midoriya?" Ojiro asked the green haired boy. "Jami has an obvious advantage when it comes to games like this, she could teleport Yaoyorozu out of the ring any time she wants by opening a portal underneath Yaoyorozu, or just teleport her out with one touch. But knowing Paris, she will want to have a more interesting fight. So if Yaoyorozu can catch her off guard she might have a chance."

"What do you mean by interesting?"

"Right you didn't see her fight Todoroki, Paris is like a kid who plays with her food. She won't just beat her opponent, So she will probably try to stretch the fight out." Midoriya explains watching the two girls enter the arena

I walked out onto the feild with a confident smile. "Momo, is smart so she probably has an idea of how to push me out of bounds. Hmm," I think to myself as I analyse the arena before stepping in. I met Momo who was focused on me. "Yup she definitely has a plan." I think looking right back at her. "It's Momo Yaoyorozu the Great Creator from Class 1-A, She got in on recommendations and I bet we can all see why! Also from Class 1-A we have The Mischievous Teleporter, She's fast on her feet and placed first in the previous rounds it's Jami Paris!" MIC said, announcing us to the stadium making me smile.

"BEGIN!"

Neither of us move. "What's wrong Momo? I thought you would come at me head on." I tease walking forward slowly. "I'm surprised you haven't just teleported me out of the ring yet." she retorted back at me. "What's the fun in that? If I just open a Portal below you like this." I say as I open a portal slightly to the left of her making her jump away. "Lets have some fun Momo." I say smirking at her. "Why are you giving me time to prepare Jami?" Momo asked while making rope. "I wanna see what you can do." I say smiling. "Very well then." Momo said putting her hand behind her back and creating something. I wasn't able to see it but based on Momo's face she was confident it would work. Momo ran towards me full speed, and before I could teleport away there was a huge blast of light blinding me "huh?" I felt the rope wrap around my arms and torso and as the light disappears I feel Momo is pinning me to the ground, her hand covering my eyes. "You shouldn't have been so cocky Jami." Momo says. "Would you look at this folks! Yaoyorozu has pinned Paris to the ground, will Paris be able to escape!?!?" MIC announced making me groan in annoyance. "It was a good plan Momo, really" I say, smirking up at her. I then Teleport out from under her making her fall slightly onto her ropes. "I knew my location couldn't have been outside of the ring, So I could teleport anywhere within it." I explain noticing the look of disbelief on her face. I then charged at Momo, She got ready to block, but I teleported behind her and punched her in the lower back. Momo stumbled forward but I grabbed her arm before she could fall. I found the pressure point on her hand and squeezed it tightly, making her yelp in pain before going stiff, I set her gently onto the cement. "I just Paralysed you Momo." I say so she wouldn't panic too much. "Yaoyorozu can you move?" Midnight asks looking at the dark haired girl. "Nhwo." Momo says, earning a confused look from Midnight. "She cant move her lips either." I inform her. "Yaoyorozu if you cannot continue make a noise, if you can be silent." Midnight says. "cawnt." She mumbles sadly. "JAMI PARIS IS THE WINNER!" Midnight declares as I walk over to Momo. "I'm gonna try and un-paralyze you know ok?" I say softly grabbing her hand and start gently rubbing the skin between her pointer finger and thumb. Momo slowly felt the feeling return to her limbs and she sat up. "Slow down, you might hurt yourself I say, offering her a hand. "I'm gonna bring you to Recovery girl now ok?" I say again which she nods to. I proceed to teleport both of us to Recovery Girl and drop Momo off. "I had fun Momo, and you did a really good job." I say looking at the dark haired girl. "But I lost," She said looking down at her feet. "I don't know if i'm the one you wanna hear this from, but you lost to me so easily today because it was a game." I say bluntly, making her look at me in shock. "Your quirk is really useful, and you're smart about using it. But with such little time to prepare during the fight and with nowhere to hide. You see, my quirk is strongest when I know where my opponent or goal is, so games with a finish line or borders are almost too easy for me." I explain with a sad smile. "Right..." She says, still frowning. "I guess I wasn't able to help her that much." "I'm gonna go back to my seat now, do you need anything before I go?" I ask her with a smile, she shakes her head no and I walk out the door.