Chapter 37: Dorms

Heights Alliance the new UA student dorms were constructed in only 3 days, they were built on the edge of campus and were about a 5 minute walk from the schools main building. Not that it really matters to me. Despite my father's stubbornness I was able to pack up and send my stuff to the UA dorms. I gave my parents a last hug goodbye before leaving for my new life at UA.

~

"Despite everything that's happened I'm glad we were able to bring class 1-A back together. " Aizawa says in his traditional bored tone.

"Glad to hear yall didnt chicken out." I tease earning a few people to turn around in shock. "JAMI!?!" they say loudly. I had kinda forgotten they didn't know where I was. I still had to wear bandages on my neck, back, legs, and wrists but they weren't thick so I just kinda looked like a mummy. "Hey." I say awkwardly before I could get rushed with questions. Aizawa let out a cough to grab our attention.

"Now then, I will explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First however we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licences you were supposed to get during the training camp. "Oh right that's why we were there." Sero said. "So much has happened I almost forgot." Mina chimed in giving a subtle glance to Me and Bakugou.

"This is important,listen well. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, you five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugou that night." Aizawa said his voice was much more serious before. His words cause the rest of the clase to flinch slightly. "Based on your reactions I assume that the rest of you were at least aware of their plan..... I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement from being a hero I would expel everyone here except for Bakugou, Jiro, Hagakure, and Paris. The five of you who went of course, but also the remaining 12 of you who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust even if it was to keep your friends from getting in trouble. In order to regain that trust you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and be model students. That's all so look alive, enjoy your new home." Aizawa says before walking into the dorms. The entire class was surprised, scared, and just confused.

I was standing in the back of the class next to Kiri and Kaminari when Bakugou let out a huff. He marched over towards us then grabbed Kaminari by the collar to a large bush and then made him short circuit or something like that because when they came back Kamanari was in his idiot mode and it was hilarious. He then walked over to Kirishima who was looking a little down after Aizawas lecture and handed him a stack of cash. "Did you just mug Kaminari in broad daylight?" I ask, slightly amused. "Shut it Peaches, This is my own damn money!" He said before turning to Kirishima. "This way I don't owe you for those expensive goggles you got, now we're even." Bakugou said in a huff before walking towards the dorms. Leave the rest of the class to enjoy Kaminaris stupidity.

"He loooooves you." I tease nudging Kirishima in the side. "He's just an awesome dude, besides I don't swing that way." Kirishima replies slyly before tickling me in the sides making me laugh.

~

As we all enter the dorms my eyes go wide. It was huge, it had nice wood flooring and was well decorated. "Each student dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the right, Boys are on the left. The inter first floor is a common area that's where you'll find your kitchen, baths, and laundry rooms." Aizawa explains. My classmates immediately start running around checking things out and looking out the widows. Uraraka even fainted out of shock when she saw the main entrance. "Living corders start on the next floor. It holds 4 boys and 4 girls on each level. Everyone gets their own room, you should be comfortable. You've got your own Ac, Toilets, Fridges, and Closets. "We have balconies wow!" Midoriya says in aw, making me smile. "These are your dorm assignments. The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your new rooms so spend the day unpacking." Aizawa said as he held out a few sheets of paper with our room assignments on it. "So I'm the only girl on the second floor huh?" I ask myself in thought. "That means you're just down the hall from me." Midoriya says with a smile. "And me!" Mineta says with a perverted grin on his face. My left eye twitched. "Why am I the one on the same floor as Mineta." I ask slightly annoyed. When Mineta wasn't being a pervert he wasn't that bad, but he was a pervert 80% of the time. "Honestly I'm kinda glad it was you rather than one of the other girls." Momo said with an apologetic look as we started walking up stairs to unpack. "How do you mean?" I ask. "I guess I just think you're best suited to defend yourself from him if he were to sneak into your room you could teleport him out even if you're hands are full." Momo explained. "I mean ya, I guess." I mumble as we reach the second floor. "Either way see ya later Momo." I say with a smile before walking to my dorm. I opened the door to find my things in a pile. "Well I better get started." I say trying to stay positive about the stuff I must now in pack.