Chapter 11: Can't Touch This

POV: Jami

"Despite the results Young Iida is The MVP of the Exercise!" All Might declared to the class. "Sir, shouldn't it be one of the heros" Tsu asked, "An excellent question! Does anyone have a guess as to why?" All Might asked dramatically. Momo Raised her hand and started talking about how Iida was the only one to actually adapt to the exercise and that the heros were far too reckless in their last attack, taking advantage of the fact that this was a simulation. "Additionally Bakugou's behavior was obviously fueled by some kind of grudge towards Midoriya." She finished.

I watch All Might sweat drop at the girl's percies observation of the fight. "One should always start with the Basics and devote themselves full heartedly to learning." Momo declares before allowing All Might to move on with the lesson.

"All right! The next team isssss" All Might dragged the words out dramatically while drawing the lots "Team B v Team I!" He said allowed to the class. "Team I are the Villians and Team B are the Heroes! Go prepare for the exercise." All Might declared.

I Start making my way up the stairs with Ojiro on my left and Tooru on my right. "Before we start we should probably explain our quirks so we can formulate a plan." Tooru says more to me then Ojiro. "I Have tail, I can use it pretty much like an additional arm or leg." Ojiro says simply before looking at me waiting for me to go. "I can teleport myself and other objects, but I need to know exactly where the object is in relation to myself or be touching it to teleport it effectively without hurting myself, and bigger objects are harder for me to move." I say aloud "And Tooru your quirk is invisibility correct?" I ask as we make it up to the 4th level which is where the bomb was. "Yup!" She replies; even though I couldn't see the smile I just kinda knew it was there.

"We all have stealth based abilities, so the best plan of action would be to set up traps and just wait the hero's out. That sounds good to you guys?" Ojiro asks us. Which we both agree too.

"Hey guys, let's get serious. I'm gonna take off all my clothes and completely disappear." Toora says while pulling her gloves and boots off. "Todoroki has an Ice based ability. So I want you to be careful and not get your feet frozen to the ground." I say while climbing on top of the bomb. "Thanks for the heads up Jami!" Toora says before leaving the room. "Why are you on top of the bomb?" Ojiro asks me. "I'm gonna be the last line of defence, I can't teleport large objects unless I am touching them directly. Plus I have a good view of the floor plan from up here, so it will be easier for me to keep the enemy at bay." I reply trying to make myself comfortable on top of the rocket shaped bomb. "I guess that makes sense, Plus I can fight them off giving you time to escape with the bomb." He said finalizing our strategy.

"ALL RIGHT! BEGIN!" All Might said over the loudspeakers signaling the start of the battle

I kept my eyes open waiting for something to happen. "What do you think they're gonna do? Ojiro askes breaking the silence " they're the opposite of our team, they're both power houses in their own right. They're gonna take a straightforward approach." I say quietly not wanting them to hear our voices. Suddenly every surface in the room was covered in ice. "What The heck?!" Ojiro cries from below me. "I'm frozen to the floor, Paris"

He says, trying to wiggle free. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" I cool voice says from the doorway, footsteps echoing down the hall. "Pry yourself up if you like, but good luck fighting me with no skin on the bottom of your feet. "Todoroki says walking towards the weapon. I watch Ojiro's head fall in defeat. "Not today Todorki,'' I say with a smile, causing him to stop walking and look up at me with a small glare. "Perfect." I smirk internally "From what I saw of your quirk you can't teleport me without touching me." Todoroki says not to take his eyes off me. "Technically You're not wrong" I say trying to buy some time to formulate a plan.