Chapter 44: Sparing with Intangible Face Guy

(sorry its been so long since I updated)

I probably should have told a teacher about what I was doing, where I went, what I saw. Hell, I saw Aizawa the next morning in the hallway. It would have been so easy to tell him.

But I just couldn't.

Not like I didn't want to. The information would probably help with the investigation on the league of Villains, it might help save lives, but it just didn't feel right.

Every time I went to open my mouth about what I had seen there was a small buzzing in the back of my head.

Like TV static, trying to mute my mind before I had the chance to speak. I wasn't sure if it was just my nerves, or if it had to do with my quirk, or maybe one of the villains or yakuza had a quirk that kept me from informing the teachers. Either way I kept my mouth shut about it, and I kept my ears and eyes open. Looking for signs of contact from either Tomura or Overhaul.

Putting myself in mortal dangers aside, It was nice to see Midorya back in class, but everyone was taking his house arrest very seriously... especially Midoriya.

"Im sorry for all the trouble I caused guys!" He said as he entered the classroom, bowing at a 90 degree angle.

"Class Rep! Iida! I'm sorry I disappointed you!!"

"He's taking the whole house arrest thing much more seriously than you did, huh?" Todoroki stated

"He's an overachiever I guess." I replied with a shrug.

"Time to take your seats everyone"

Aizawas monotone voice made everyone immediately sit down if they weren't already. "Now that Midoriya is back we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail; Go ahead and come in."

The door slid open at his words. And in walked 3 upperclassmen.

Aizawa was saying something about how the people coming in were 3rd years who had experience or something. It was probably important, but your attention quickly snapped to the blond guy who entered the room.

"You may know them as The Big Three!"

The class immediately started whispering about rumors they had heard about the students in question. But my Gaze was locked onto Intangible Face Guy, and he was meeting my gaze. Not that anyone seemed to notice.

"Get to it, Let's start with Amajiki." Aizawa said, directing our attention to the boy with dark purple hair. His head was visibly lowered as if he was trying to avoid looking at us, and I could tell by his face that he didn't want to be here.

But When he lifted his head to look at us, the intensity in his gaze made my hair stand on end.

"Is that part of his quirk?" I thought to myself, refusing to look away.

Then he started shaking....?

"You two go, I... I just can't."

His trembling voice caught you by surprise as he looked back down at his shoes.

"Stage Fright?" You thought as the other 3rd years looked at him; they didn't seem surprised.

Then he just turned around and faced the wall.

The purple haired girl next to him smiled and turned to look at her classmate, "Come on Amajiki! You need to have the heart of a lion not a kitten. You know, even though you're human... Get what I mean?" she teased before turning back to us.

"This is our kitten Tamaki Amajiki, and hi! My name is Nejire Hado!" Her voice was bouncy like a kids and her cute smile never left her face, even when talking to Amajiki.