Chapter 42: Dancing Queen

OMG its been a hot second, but I hope you enjoy!

POV: Jami

"Hey Aizawa.... Im back.... Please don't strangle me to death..." I say warily, as I open the door to his office. "You got a lot of explaining to do Paris." Aizawa says dryly as he turns his office chair around his eyes glowing red making me gulp. "I kinda went and tracked down one of the villains in the league of villains...." I said vaguely, earning a confused and concerned look to come on to Aizawas face. "You idiot, you could have been killed, why the hell did you go after the League of Villains?" Aizawa said, trying not to get angry at the orange eyed girl. "To put it simply I thought I saw one of the villains at the exam so I put a tracker on her and followed her after the test. But I couldn't be positive so I didn't want to freak people out. But there's a lot more to it then that" I said seriously before walking closer to him. "You see Aizawa, One of the villains used to be one of my best friends." I say nervously barley above a whisper. "Why didn't you bring up knowing one of the Villains before Jami." Aizawa said, his gard now raised as he stared me down. "Because I wasn't sure if it was her. But now I am." I reply before letting out a sigh. "I know what I did was rash, but I started noticing similarities in the Shiketsu girl Camie and Toga and I had to find out what she was doing there." Jami said, not breaking eye contact with her teacher. "Okay, okay, Lets slow down. How do you know Himiko Toga?" Aizawa asked as Jami took a seat in front of him. "We went to school together up till middle school, then people started going 'missing' and then one day she just left and never came back to class, The police traced some of the murders back to her but there was never enough proof to actually convict her." I explained with a small frown on her face "She left me a note the day she left saying we would be BFF's forever but that was the last time I had any contact with her." I explained honestly. "But you see Aizawa, my dad, he works as a bodyguard, and he's really good at it. And well he taught me and my two childhood friends a lot of his self defense moves just in case we ever got into trouble." I said trying to explain my relationship to the insane Toga. Aizawa nodded, starting to understand. "But what does that have to do with Camie of Shiketsu high?" Aizawa asked simply. "Well, first she was just acting weird so I brushed it off. But then during the second part of the exam she pinned me down and started talking like we were old friends and saying things like how she missed me. It was really odd, and the way she spoke reminded me so much of Toga. So I put a tracker on her hat before the exam ended so I could follow up just in case, or make sure that if Camie was unstable she didn't hurt anyone. But what really made me sure it was Toga was as we were leaving the exam site. You see, Midoriya asked the hairy guy from Shiketsu about 'the training they did to erase their presence.' The ability to erase your presence was one of the moves my dad taught us. And that move was not 'open to the public' so to speak, only advanced dojos and militaries taught it and very few could do it correctly. Toga was a natural as a kid. So I knew something was up after that." I explained earning a nod from Aizawa. "Paris what you did was down right idiotic, it could have been a set up, and you could have been killed." Aizawa said a tick mark formed on his forehead. "That's the thing Aizawa, the League doesn't want me dead, ever since that Stain video came out Villians and Stains followers have wanted to meet me, and more importantly recrute me." I say slowly followed by Aizawa letting out a loud sigh. "They're calling you Smiley right?" He said leaning back in his chair. "That's what they called me at camp." I reply. "Aizawa please know I don't wanna be a villain who hurts people and sends the world into chaos. I may be a bit of a prankster but that's all in good fun." I say, worrying what he'll think of me. "I know Paris." Aizawa said, almost smiling down at me. "Thanks." I say a small smile on my face. "Oh and Aizawa, I still have my trackers on her. And i'll record the data and send it to you once she's traveled around to a few locations. Once we act on the tracking they'll move locations." I say simply. "As your teacher I cannot allow you to get involved in this again without being supported by a Pro Hero." Aizawa said sternly as I blankly stared back my eyes wide. "But as a Hero I cannot deine the fact that your efforts have been extremely helpful." Aizawa said, making me smile. "Do Not Be Mistaken." He said, his glare intensifying making my smile drop immediately. "What you did was still stupid dangerous and you are going to be punished acordingly, But I will be intoducing you to someone who can better use the information later this week." Aizawa said, his eyes never leaving mine. "Punishment?" I asked nervously. "You left a field trip without permission from a teacher, stayed out past curfew, and went hunting after villians. Did you expect to get off scot free?" Aizawa asked with an evil smile forming on his lips. "You are on house arrest for 2 days and will be cleaning the common area." Aizawa said sternly. "Sir yes sir." I replied sarcastically which only made Aizawa frown more. "You may go to bed now, Paris, and please sleep well. You have to be up in...4 hours." Aizawa said, pausing to check the clock. "Night Aizawa, oh and Midoriya and Bakugou are fine." I said with a smirk when I saw his shocked face before teleporting to my room. Pulling my orange hoodie on before going to bed.