Chapter 38: Ultimate Moves

The goal of the training camp was to enhance our natural quirk ability so we could take the practical licence exam, but for obvious reasons that was cut short. So now we were to spend the next 10 days coming up with at least 2 ultimate moves before going to take the exam which only had a 50% pass rate. The ultimate move didn't need to be an attack necessarily but it was meant to ensure our victory. Ectoplasm made clones for each of us to train with and Cementoss made us each little platform to train on. Some of my classmates were having more difficulty than others when it came to this. Bakugou was just showing off he had like 3 by the first day. But others like Ojiro were having a hard time coming up with anything at all. Todoroki was trying to use both halves of his quirk at the same time while Uraraka was training to float herself. Iida was trying to strengthen his resipro burst, and honestly I didn't even know what Aoyama was trying to do.

"Space Sphere!" I call out as I make a circle around my body. "Now try and touch me." I say with a smirk as I look at Mr. Ectoplasm, well one of his clones. He walked forward and as he tried to touch the translucent purple portal his hand teleported out the otherside of the dome. "I see, So you have made yourself untouchable Mrs. Paris? But what if your enemy can burrow under your portal dome?" Ectoplasm asked which just made me smirk. "This is actually a giant ball. Just half the portal is underground so I don't start falling non stop." I explain before closing the spherical portal. "The portal works the same on both sides, so if you're inside you can't get out. But the Space Sphere doesn't move. When I touch someone or something then I can activate it around the object or person I touched, but once activated the person or object can move around freely without affecting the location of the Spear. but it only lasts about 10 minutes. But if I touch myself I can keep the Space Spear up as long as my nerves don't go crazy." I explain. "Well done, this works well as a capturing move and protection." Ectoplasma complements. "But do you have any suitable offence? Your quirk isn't a heavy hitting one, So when you come across a villain who is stronger than you how will you defeat them?" He asks, making me pause for a moment before answering. "I'm good at hand to hand combat thanks to my dad, but I rely on fast moving attacks and getting in quick and accurate hits. Plus i'm learning about pressure points so I can immobilize my enemies with one touch." I reply with a smile. "What if your enemy doesn't have a material body, like they're made of slime or perhaps they have a mutant based quirk that you don't know the anatomy about, or they have a perfect defence that you can't get past." Ectoplasm says making me frown. "I guess I didn't think about it that much." I mumbled awkwardly. "You have the ability to teleport, you could bring anything to you to aid you in your fight." Ectoplasma says as I brainstorm. "But it's not like I can just teleport a shotgun to my hand and start shooting the villain." I say ironically. "Guns are not ideal for a hero. But there are things in this world other than weapons." Ectoplasma says. Then I smirk.

I spend the next 4 days momorzing and finding places with active volcanoes, tar pits, waterfalls, and other things. My plan was being able to open a portal over or next to my enemy allowing things like lava or tar to cover them. Lava was a bit extreme but hey if it works it works.

Aizawl told us we should make modifications to our hero costumes if need be, but mine was completely destroyed after the USJ Attack so I came up with a new design which I picked up. It was simpler than my last costume, I wore dark gray cargo-like pants and a tight fit crop top, and the shoes were light to help reduce sound. But overall it had the same basic functions as my last costume, just a little more durable. (picture is the new costume. I want her to also have a jacket of some kind but I can't draw jackets so it didn't really happen. But the jacket would be white with a purple circle of some kind on the back)

 But the jacket would be white with a purple circle of some kind on the back)