Chapter 20: V.S

"No way in hell."

"Common Paris, we're participating in the cheer battle and need to dress up for it!" Toru said waving two pom poms in my face.

"I'm not cheering." I reply crossing my arms in a huff

Apparently the girls are supposed to participate in some kind of cheer battle according to Momo, but I wanted to save my energy for the tournament. Plus I didn't want to wear a cheer skirt. "Jami if you cheer with us I'll buy you some Pocky." Mina said with a knowing smile.

"Fine...." I say quietly with a blush on my face. "So cute..." The girls thought, looking at the blushing blond.

"Mina how did you know bribing Jami with food would work?" Toru asked

"Just good intuition," Mina replied while handing Jami a uniform.

~

This Pocky better be worth it. I walked out onto the field with the rest of my class and the cheerleaders. "WHAT IS THIS? IT SEEMS CLASS 1-A HAS BLESSED US WITH SOME FAN SERVICE!" MIC said over the loudspeaker.

"The hell does that mean?" I say looking over at Momo who had fallen to her knees. "Why do I always fall for Minetas perversions?" She asked herself. "I thought we were doing this because you said we had to?" I ask slightly confused. "Mineta tricked us, he said Aizawa said we had to." Jiro explained covering her stomach."I see..." I say walking towards Mineta. "Hey Mineta, can I show you something I say leaning down to whisper in his ear. Mineta blushes and nods frantically. I lift my hand up and caress his face, getting weird looks from the girls and annoyed looks from some of the guys. POOF, Mineta and I had disappeared.

"Where did she take him?" Uraraka asked slightly worriedly. "Not a clue." Jiro said a nervous smile on her face.

POOF

"Sorry about that, it took longer than I thought to change." I say grabbing everyone's attention. I was back in my gym uniform and I was holding Mineta by the back of his orange crop top. "PFF, Jami What did you? How did you? huh?" Mina said, trying not to laugh. Mineta was now dressed in one of the orange cheerleader outfits and blushing madly. I dropped him and walked over to Momo. If he starts giving you trouble I'll send him to a vineyard." I say with a smile helping Momo to her feet.

"Gather round contestants!" Midnight said cracking her whip.

"Come closer and draw Lots to see who you're up against. I'll start with the first place Team." She said before walking towards us. "Excuse me, But i'm withdrawing." Ojiro said with his hand raised in the air. My classmates gasped not understanding why he would do such a thing. "It just wouldn't be right, I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end, I think it has something to do with that guy's quirk." He continues while gestring over to Shinso. "I know this is a great opportunity, I wish I could take advantage of it but my conscience won't let me."

"Ojiro, just think about this ok." Midoriya says gently

"I have ok, everyone gave their all in round two. But I was just someone's puppet. I don't wanna advance if I don't even know how I got here, it wouldn't be fair." He declared. "Ojiro, you're a fool." I say blandly looking at him intensely, making him gulp. "But, you are sticking to your morals which is something to be proud of." I say cracking a smile.

Another kid from 1-B also withdrew for the same reason. I look over at Shinso with a slight smirk, knowing that he was the one responsible. He smirked right back at me.

"This kind of talk is incredibly naive, my boys... It turns me on! You're withdrawn." She declares with another crack of her whip. "It turns her on?" I ask aloud, fairly weirded out by the teacher. "So the gray haired guy is Tetsutetsu, and the vine haired girl is Ibara Shiozaki. And they ended up advansing to the 3rd round, interesting." I hum looking at the two 1-B students. "NOW! If you would direct your attention to the screen I will show you the lineup for Round 3!" Midnight cheers pointing to the large TV monitor. "I'm fighting Momo?" I say aloud before glancing at the dark haired girl who was looking at me. "Do your best Momo." I say smiling at her. "You as well." She nodded. I look up and read the rest of the bracket. "Midoriya is fighting Shinso!" I think in a panic before looking for the messy haired boys. Luckily I didn't have to look very far. They were standing right next to each other. "Shinso you sly man." I mumble before running towards them. "Midoriya! Shinso!" I yell cheerily trying to get their attention. "Paris? Hi, i'm glad to see that you're feeling better." Midoriya said with a smile. "Thanks, but it wasn't really anything to worry about." I say with a smile before looking up at Shinso. "Im happy to see you made it this far Shinso." I say giving him a smile. "Thanks Paris, I can't wait to win my prize." He says smirking, making me blush. "You dumbass I told you no." I say glaring at him playfully. "Say Midoriya, you hoping to win a kiss from this little cutie." Shinso asks him with a smirk as he puts his arm over my shoulder. My eyes went wide as I realized what Shinso was trying to do, Midoriya opened his mouth to speak  "Not so fast." before he could get a word out Ojiros tail covered his mouth. I smile gratefully at Ojiro before turning back up to frown at Shinso. "Don't be a cheater." I say punching him lightly. "See you around." Shinso says before walking away. "Paris, do you know that guy?" Ojiro asked, a little annoyed. "I do, but I was trying to make sure things are played out fairly, that's why I came over here. It didn't go as well as I thought though." I say looking Ojiro in the eye. "I see, did you tell him any of our abilities?" Ojiro asked, looking at me skeptically. "No, just like how I didn't tell anyone his quirk." I say before walking up to the stands.