Chapter 28: Back to the Books

Today is gonna be a good day, I can tell." I say giggling as I take a seat at my desk. I was giggling because Katsuki's hair was combed down like a traditional school boys. "Kirishima and Sero were laughing so damn hard which just pissed Bakugou off more. "Stop Laughing, my hair got used to this! I'll kill you." Bakugou threatened while shaking with anger. "I'd like to see ya try pretty boy!" Sero said, still laughing. With his words Bakugou's hair exploded back into its original spiky form. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!" he yelled, making them laugh even more. I walked over and put my hand on the angry boy's head and rubbed it genaly. "It's still soft so I don't see the issue." I say softly making the blond boy calm down. "How did you do that?" Kiri asked me, making me smirk. "All guys like their heads rubbed." I say plainly before walking over to him and setting my hand on his head. My fingers slowly started rubbing on his scalp and once I felt his body relax I tagged on his hair making a moan escape his lips. I quickly remove my hand causing him to groan not liking the separation. "See." I say smirking at him. Sero looked at me with confusion and intrigue and Bakugou just glared. "Jami, that was so good." Kiri whined with a smile. "You think you could make me look that satisfied with one hand Paris?" Mineta said who had seemingly popped out of nowhere. "You couldn't handle me Mineta so stop trying." I say bordly making the color leave his body. With that I walked over to Todoroki's desk where Midoriya and iida were also gathered. "You guys turn out ok?" I ask with a small smile. Everyone knew about the Hero killer by now and that the 4 of us were there, but the official story was that we were bystanders and Endevor came to the rescue. I even got an earful from Snipe about being reckless when he found out, but it turned out ok. "A little shaken but doing well, and you Jami?" Iida says with a kind smile but his gaze was serious. "I'm doing just fine!" I say with a smile. Soon after that the hero killer came into conversation making the 4 of us flinch. "I'm glad you all made it back ok, Your lucky Endeavor came and saved you." Satou said looking over at us. We all kinda shared a look before Todoroki spoke. "Ya he saved us," Todoroki said in a monotone voice causing us to smile at him. "Did you guys hear the news about the hero killer? Everyone is saying he was connected to the league of villains somehow. Can you imagine how scary it would have been if he was there during the USJ attack?" Ojiro said. My eyes narrowed at his words slightly. "Was Stain really with the league of Villains? They seem so different." I think to myself ignoring my classmates. "He's Scary ya, but did you see him in that weird video? It's all over the internet." Kamanari says, making me look at him. "I didn't even know there was a video." Ojiro replied. " He's like an evil villain but he's super tenacious, he's kinda cool right?" Kamanari said before looking at me. "I mean even Paris was smiling in the video." He said making my eyes go wide. "Kamanri!" Midoriya scolded in a whining voice. Kamanari seemed confused before he noticed Iida. "Oh! Sorry dude." Kamanari said releasing him was being rude. "No, it's fine. It is true that he is such a tenacious villain, I understand why people may think that he's cool. But instead of helping the world his beliefs lead him to cold bloated murder, no matter his motives killing cannot be condoned." Iida said while looking down at his arm. "And as for Paris smiling in the Video, I doubt that because she supports his motives." Iida said, looking over at me. "Honestly I didn't even know I was smiling, It was probably out of shock." I say awkwardly. "But I do look to be enjoying the show in that video." I say as a nervous smile spreads onto my face. Kamanari gave me an apologetic smile before Iida started yelling. "Everyone please take your seats, class is about to begin." He announces making me laugh slightly before I walk over to my seat, nudging Midoriya in the process.

~

The rest of the day went as normal, until we got to Hero training. That was a little different every day.

We stood outside one of the training ground cities in our Hero Suits with All Might.

"I AM HERE! And I hope you are ready to return to our lessons!" All Might said, making me smile. "Today is Hero Basic training! Today we are going to be conducting a little race. You're going to use everything you've learned from your internship and apply it to this rescue training." All Might explained, making me smile. "I love races." I say happily to myself. "Sir, If it's rescue training should we go to the USJ?" Iida asked with his hand raised. "That facility specialises in disasters, As I said earlier this is a race. So prepare! You're about to step into field gama!" All Might says dramatically. "Inside is an area full of factories that create an intrect labyrinth, So good luck finding your way around. You will be competing in groups of 5, Each person starts in a different location on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send out a distress signal and you do what you must to rescue me, and whoever finds me first wins! But please try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum please" All Might says pointing at Bakugou as he says the last part. Making me laugh. "All Right first group to your places!" All Might said. I was in group 2 so I got to watch Sero, Mina, Iida, Ojiro, and Midoriya on the big screen.