Chapter 8: UA Hero!

POV: Jami

"Why is it so big?" I ask myself as I look up at the door to classroom 1-A.

I decided to get up early and actually walk to school this morning in hopes that walking would help sooth my excitement, but the anticipation only made it worse. I was practically vibrating in excitement. I take a deep breath before reaching for the handle and sliding the door open. As I step in I quickly see that the room is completely empty and the lights are off.  "Well this is weird.." I say allowed while pulling out my schedule to make sure I'm in the right place. 

"JAMI PARIS - No. 10, please report to class 1-A September 1st at 8:25am." the schedule stated.

"Well i'm in the right place...." I say while looking around the room. The room had 21 desks which were all fairly big and looked fancy. "Damn how rich is this school." I mumble out, then my eyes see the clock mounted on the wall it read "7:03". "Oh......... I'm early" I realize.  I then notice what appears to be a seating chart on the front desk. The seating chart said everyone's name and student number next to it signaling where they were going to be sitting. I scan the paper for my name and once I found it I sat my brown backpack down at my seat which was the last chair of the second row. "I still have plenty of time before class actually starts, I might as well explore!" I think to myself before running out of the classroom down the large hallway.

This first place I discovered other than just empty classrooms was the cafeteria which looked cool through the glass window, but when I tried to open the door it was locked. I was about to walk away and just wait till lunch to check the room out, but then I saw a giant speaker on the wall. I smirk before teleporting past the doors to try and figure out if i could hook my phone up to the speaker so I could play music.

POV: ????

I walked down the UA halls trying to find room 1-C, "I can't find it anywhere! Good thing I came here early." I grumbled to myself but my attention was snapped to the sound of something coming from up the hall. "Who the heck could that be?" I thought to myself as I continued walking forward to see who was causing the music to play. The music grew louder as I walked down the hall. I eventually approached a large double door that was labeled "Cafeteria"  The lights were off in the hallway but for some reason all the lights were on in this room. "What the heck?" I say to myself as I look through the window on the door. Inside there was a platinum blond girl dancing to "Troublemaker" by Olly Murs. She wasn't half bad either, she swayed her hips and danced on the tables like know one was watching, which in her defence she didn't know anyone was... I couldn't get a good look at her face because she wasn't facing me until Suddenly she did a backflip off the table and landed in a full split as the song came to an end. "Damnnn." I breathed out enjoying myself as I watched her dance. When she turned I saw her face and it was adorable and she was smiling widely, obviously proud of herself for sticking the landing. I tried to open the cafeteria door but was surprised to find it locked. "How did she get in if it was locked?" But I wasn't able to think about it any more because when I tried to open the door it caused the door to raddle and the Platinum Blond girls orange eyes went wide as they snapped to meet my violet ones. I blush as we continue to stare at each other. Until she suddenly disappears. "An invisibility quirk?" I thought to myself before I was suddenly flipped onto my back. "It's not polite to stare." A sweet voice says with sass dripping of her tongue. I looked up and saw that same girl who was dancing now stradling my hips with her hands pining my chest down to the floor. I tried to keep my cool so I didn't come off as a pervert ( which he is not). "Sorry, I was looking for my class but I heard the music so I got sidetracked." I say honestly "Oh?" The blond girl said with a smirk not fully believing me. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you...or stare" I trail off "You're a good dancer though." I say with a small smile. "Thanks, I don't get to dance very often so when there are such big speakers in an open room I just couldn't help it." She explains. "Im Hitoshi Shinso." I say with a smile as I look up at the orange eyed girl. "My Name is Jami Paris!" She replies while giving me a wide smile. After that We just stayed quiet for a few seconds looking at each other in comfortable silence. She had Large Orange eyes and cute freckles that danced across her pale cheeks, Her shoulder length curly platinum blond hair covered her face slightly as she leaned down pressing her ear to my chest "your heart is steady  She says breaking the comfortable silence. " I don't know why, I probably should be freaking out you know with you jumping me And everything." I replied, enjoying the feeling of the girls head on my chest.