Chapter 9: Lunch

POV: Jami

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I open my eyes slightly as I hear my alarm go off. "Not today Satin" I grumble before shutting my alarm off and going back to sleep.

~

"SHITSHITSHIT." I overslept, I shout as I stumble into my uniform. "I only have like a minute before the bell rings for First hour."

UA's Hero course curriculum still included your average core classes in the morning and then hero training in the afternoon, and though the core classes were kinda boring they still had a big impact on your overall grade, and I was gonna be late for english if I didn't get going. I yelled goodbye to my mom before teleporting out the door leaving her to sip her coffee in peace.

~

The students of 1-A were all in class chatting with one another before class started. It was a peaceful morning.

"I MADE IT!" I cry out as I teleport to my seat drawing the attention of a few of my classmates. "Morning everyone" I say while smiling warmly at everyone.

The class stared in shock at the Blond girl who had just popped up, not for her sudden arrival, they had all started to understand her quirks ability and didn't question how she arrived, they were however shocked at where the girl landed. "Um you guys ok?" I asked nervously. Iida was the first one to speak "Paris, I believe you missed your mark by one seat." He says clearly trying to suppress the blush on his face. "What do you mean?" I ask, still not grasping the situation fully, Until I feel someone poke my back. I do a full 180 turn and come face to face with the dual haired boy. We were so close I could feel his steamy breath hit my face as he exhales. "Holy shit!" I breathed out slowly "Sorry about that Todoroki." I say bluntly "I guess I was in so much of a hurry this morning I did not concentrate on my teleporting as much as I should have." I say while the dual haired boy looked me up and down. "Why do you wear shorts?" Todorki said casually. "I just teleport on top of you and your first question to me is about my wardrobe?" I ask slightly amused, Todoroki just stares me down waiting for me to answer. "I wear shorts because I think skirts are impractical and make it more difficult to move around freely." I say looking him directly in the eye as I spoke. "I see." he said plainly. "Paris, though I know it was not your intention you are still stradling Todroki!" Iida exclaimes clearly uncomfortable with the two of ours close proximity. "Thanks for catching me Todoroki." I say before teleported into my own seat waiting for english to start.

My parents met in France when dad was on one of his business trips, but since my mother is French and my father is Japanese the only way they could communicate was in English which they both spoke, so I was raised to speak English, French and Japanese thanks to my parents. The school doesn't know I'm fluent and I don't plan on telling them if they don't ask, because this way I can sleep through English in the morning and still pass. And with that I close my eyes to take my nap.

"Wake up Peaches." I hear as I'm roughly shaken out of my slumber. "No way in hell." I grumble to myself and try to shoo away whatever was disturbing me. "It's time for lunch! Get your ass moving." the same voice says. "Noooooo" I repeat trying to fall back to sleep. "Tch"

Suddenly I feel myself being lifted into the air and my eyes snap open. Without thinking I push my body down causing whatever had lifted me to lose balance before I swiftly push them to the floor and sit on their lower stomach to keep them in place. "Bakugou? What are you doing" I ask "I was trying to wake you up for lunch!" He groaned out. I get off him and offer him my hand which he refuses before standing up on his own. "Then let's get going" I say before walking with him down the hallway.

POV: Bakugou

"How the hell did she manage to flip me so easily?" I think to myself while looking up at the blonde girl straddling me.  "Bakugou? What are you doing" she asked with a slight frown on her pink lips. "What am I doing??? You're the one who just sumo flipped me!" I said internally "I was trying to wake you up for lunch!" I grone slightly annoyed "Is this what I get for being nice to the damn girl?" I angrily think to myself as I watch her get off of me. "Then let's get going?" She says with a smile which caused my anger to melt away. "Damn, this girl is something else." I think before following the girl down the hallway to the cafeteria.