𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

Remember when I said in the last chapter that it was spicier? Well, this one gets steamy. So, prepare your horny selves for this one ;-;

⚠⚠

"Steven... Mhm..."

Steven listened to your soft voice whispers in his ear while he's kissing your jaw, earning another whimper when he trailed the kiss from your jaw and very slowly dragged on your collarbone and shoulder; kissing and nibbling on it, earned whines from you.

Steven blushed further at your moans of his name, but he tried to regain himself and continued kissing your jaw passionately, leaning to your ear, he nibbled it with his tongue as he heard you moan softly in the room.

Steven pushed you further on the wall, staring into your eyes for a moment before catching your lips perfectly into his, earning another squealed from your sensitive lips as you tried to breathe from your nose.

Your hands made its way from Steven's broad shoulders to around his neck, heard him grunting when you softly pulled the back of his hair, Steven moaned in the kiss, deepening it to steal your breath away purposely.

Lewd noises were heard in the room and the hybrids knew that the Gems had gone out for their routine of works, leaving the two hormonal teenagers to be alone in the house.

You shivered under Steven's touch when he began to trail his hands under your shirt, sliding his hand up and down your waists, earning a soft excited squeal from you, making Steven grin in the kiss; Steven continued to trail upwards, which caused you to shiver under his touch.

Steven's thumb caressed the hem of your bra, pulling away from the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva on both of the tounges; you looked at Steven with half-lidded eyes while panting heavily, making Steven grew excited.

His thumb trailed the hem of your bra, earned a whine from you while he trailed further upwards, circling your nibs from outside as you let out an airy moan; Steven smiled wider as he leaned down and continued to busy himself with your neck, nibbling, sucking and biting on it, left soft purple bruises on your skins which you could care less about.

Steven's hand continued to play on the hem of your bra, making you shiver now and then; you could feel your knees weakening, your face was over than red itself and you could feel your head pounding heavily at your hard blush, your clutches on his shoulders tightening when he sucks your collar bone, made you whimpered at it.

Your shirt was loose since it was Steven's black with a star shirt, you had to borrow it since you haven't done your laundries along with Steven's, and Steven thought it was incredibly hot of you to be looking goddamn sexy in his baggy clothes that were so long that he couldn't even see your shorts under it; Steven tried to control his hormones, but unfortunately, the hormones win.

Steven's hand slowly made its way to your back, made you shivered against his cold hands as he playfully trailed his fingers on the clip of your bra, having the urge to just take it off of you so he could stare at the sight he had been wanting to stare at.

You sighed, blushing furiously and starting to push Steven away softly; Steven's lips unlatched itself from your skin which made you whined at it, Steven looked at you with pure and soft lust in his eyes as he pants softly while looking at you.

You felt small when his gaze caught your eyes, feeling your cheeks grew hotter if it's possible, you whimpered when Steven's knee softly touched your inner thigh, Steven caught your lewd impression in his mind and kept on repeating it, he was proud to make you weak under his touch.

"Steven..." you began, looking straight into his brown eyes. Steven put his forehead on yours, not breaking his eye contact with you. Steven hummed in reply. You slowly looked down as your hands stop its way under your belly button, cheeks slowly cooling down. "I felt weird here... Like it's going to explode or something." you told.