𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ

Y'ALL FUCKING READY?!?!?!

I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUU

OHHHHHHHHH

XD But jokes aside, hope you enjoy this whatever I just published. New chapter is a ✨yes✨.

Time Skip

(Three Weeks Later)

Steven sighed deeply, staring at his television that had been playing a rerun of Dogcopter 6: Til Death Do We Bark, I Now Pronounce You Man and Woof; Steven lazily looked at the screen as the action continues, a bowl of cereal was set on his laps, slowly slipping which Steven couldn't care less.

Drew, one of the characters from the movie, said in worry. "I know you're eager to chase the mail truck, Dogcopter. But the mail truck is a decoy. Good boys chase the blue car. Be a good boy, Dogcopter."

Steven looked at the screen boredly, his body continued to slumped as the seconds passed, his grip on the bowl of cereal continues on loosening.

In the TV, it shows Dogcopter flew to the blue car with such a cinematic way of doing it, Dogcopter opened the trunk and quickly took the bomb along with a small box nearby; Dogcopter then flew away from the car, watching as the car passed by as if nothing happened.

Drew ran towards Dogcopter, cheering loudly as the mission was almost complete. "Nice work, DC! Now get the bomb off the bridge! We're almost out of time!" she warned with worry.

Dogcopter noticed the timer began to ran out as he quickly threw it off the bridge, the bomb blew off as soon as it reached a few feet away from him but unfortunately, Dogcopter was hit by the nearby explosion and was thrown on the ground, all dirty and injured.

"Dogcopter! No!" Drew mourned, ran towards the injured robotic dog, sniffling. "Dogcopter, I- I can't lose you," Drew sobbed.

Dogcopter woke up slowly, turning to Drew's gaze and pulled out a small box he managed to grab earlier; Drew gasped when Dogcopter opened the lid, revealed a ring shaped like a dog bone, Drew instantly stuttered between sobs.

"Is this... what I think it is?" Drew asked in disbelief.

All of the sudden, an announcer announced through the marriage ceremony. "Dogcopter 6: Till Death Do We Bark: I Now Pronounce You Man And Woof!" and quickly ended the movie with rolled credits.

Steven stared at the rolling credits, slumping even more; he reached the remote, clicking the on/off button as he watched the TV faded into black, the bowl that was on his lap was dropped onto the floor, dirtying the boards along with dirty clothes scattered around the room, which you cleaned it up after every time he went to bed.