𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍

Another morning, another day.

It was two weeks after the accident of your power - freezing your entire family In one spot, they had forgiven you, much to your relief but the memory still haunts you in both dreams and reality.

You didn't know how or why the power did that, but what you did know was that you needed to practice them.

Thankfully your classes with Pearl started out normally after two days of the accident and you practised out your powers with the Gems, Steven was rarely there since he had a bunch of stuff to do and you didn't want to hold him back.

Much to your surprise, you had more than two powers within; you had the wills to create (F/C) platforms, to freeze time, tears of reversing which you thought was healing tears to turned out it wasn't, and the will to shapeshift like the others but it will take you a long time to control it.

Gems had been bugging with the theories of you're a Diamond-like Steven but they're still not sure about it; Steven had asked about (F/C) Diamond to the Diamonds but they only replied with a 'no' and shrug of shoulders.

Back to the present, Steven had his daily routine started with you on his side; Steven humming happily as he opened his cabinet that was in his bathroom and took out three healing potions that the Diamonds had provided for Steven.

Steven closed the cabinet and winked to his reflection self, grinning; you who was at his side giggles at Steven foolish side which Steven gave you a playful glare before putting a bubble inside of a running water tub.

Steven stirred the lid, made the pipe stopped run its waters, Steven hummed again and put a drip of each bottle that the Diamond gave.

You watched from his shoulder, landing a chin on his shoulder which he turned his face to kiss your cheek, you giggled at the tickly sensation.

Steven chuckled as well, leaning down to the tub, putting a finger inside of his mouth and set it into the tub, made the water turned into mix colours of pink, yellow, blue and white.

You watched in admiration, Steven had done this several times with you now but it still got you surprised in its gorgeousness.

"Happy welcome-back day." Steven sang, made you giggled at it.

After a few moments of waiting, a new Gem glowed in the tub and slowly formed itself in their old self, the Gem gasped as she looked to herself in shocked, by the look of her, she was a Cherry Quartz.

"Hello." Steven and you greeted, made Cherry gasped in horror.

Cherry backed away in the tub, eyeing the unknown creatures that were in her view. "Where am I? Who are you?" she asked, scared?

Your eyes softened at her terrified and shaking form, but you let Steven drag out the conversation that he had been doing several weeks before.

"That used to be a loaded question, but now I can say with confidence that I'm Steven Universe! And this gorgeous lady beside me is (Y/N) (L/N)." Steven answered which you waved at the mentioned of your name. "And you're in our bathroom."

"His bathroom." you corrected.

Steven turned and looked at you, took your hand in his. "Our bathroom." Steven corrected you which you sheepishly nodded at it.

Cherry clumsily got out from the tub, looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes widened when she looked at her normal self.

Cherry gasped, took the plunger in her hand before pointing it to Steven and you. "What is this?" Cherry asked cautiously.