𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ

It was finally the day after yesterday, the sky had just turned yellow orangeish with the clouds were splatted everywhere, covering the peace view.

Your eyes flattered open, staring at the blank colour ceiling.

You couldn't fell asleep ever since the clock reached 4 in the morning, maybe you were just too excited for the day to come.

And yes, today is the dag where Pearl, Garnet and Amethyst will be teaching you how to use your gem correctly.

A small excited grin formed on your red lips, thumbs were fiddling onto each other.

Your heart beats in excitement, never had you got the feeling before.

At first you were freaking out to why your heart and breathing suddenly becane weirdly functioned, but soon you figured that you were just excited for the day.

Without being told, you got up from the comfortable bed, and skipped yourself to the bathroom and got an early start.

Once you were done with bathing and cleaning up yourself, you wore a new (F/C) T-Shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans belonged to Steven.

The shirt was bought by Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst and Steven himself.

Most certainly was Steven.

He surprised you with a wrapped blue  paper when you had arrived to beach house yesterday, it was clearly such a shock to you since they all thought of you, and you really liked the shirt so much that you promised to cherished it forever.

You even cried waterfall yesterday because of overwhelmed feeling you were having, it wasn't the tears of sadness, it was happy tears.

You never felt cared and loved before which you were still getting used to it.

You love the place, the beach, the people, everyone, you really felt like living there forever.

But before you could have your happily ever after, you will be needing to practice combats to protect dear Earth.

Excitedly, you softly knocked on the temple's door few times, not wanting to be rude or intrude.

"H-Hey Pearl, G-Garnet, Amethyst. I'm ready t-to practice..." you said outside of the temple.

Instantly, the door glows and revealed the trio of gems, with some cool poses they're making.

You watched in awe, never had you seen anything so beautiful and amazing before.

"Are you sure, (Y/N)? It's pretty early for you humans" Pearl said.

You slumped your shoulders downwards, felt a little disappointed that they didn't want to start early when you already waken up and freshed.

"B-But I'm not tired! I am wide awake! P-Please, I wanted to start early!" you pleaded with both of your hands interwined as you begged.

The trio watched you intenstly, making you slowly grew anxious and embarrasement when you didn't get any answer.

After a moment, Pearl opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by Garnet who was holding Pearl's right shoulder.

"Just let her. Me and Amethyst knew you couldn't hold back your excitement so let's just do it" Garnet said.

Amethyst loudly cheered with a fist rolling onto the air, and you were cheering and smiling softly of happiness.

"Okay then. (Y/N), you may step on to this warp pad, we will get a place more suitable for you to train your gem" Pearl informed, which made you nodded and stepped onto the warp pad.

It felt cold under your bare feet, since you were still in the house.

The trio soon also stepped onto the warp pad and closed their eyes.

You looked at them, observing to wjat they are doing and slowly takes note to whatever movements they made.

Suddenly, blue glowing lights appeared and surrounded the four of you, which made you hella scared of what's going on.

Amethyst told you to just laid off and clamed down, so you did by breathing deeply and released it with such a heavy sigh.

For a few panicked seconds, you felt yourself floated down slowly as the glowing blue lights that surrounded, slowly fading away.

Your feet then began to reached warp pad, once again made your feet cold.

You saw yourself in a very different room, the sight making you awed, never had you ever seen anything like it.

"Where are we?" you asked, looking to your surrounding.

"Well, (Y/N), this is where Connie used to practice using swords and combats. She is really good at it, and I'm pretty sure you will be too" Pearl informed.

Your eyes went stars at the mention of Connie's name, your mouth in the shape of an 'O'.

"Woah! Connie went here too?" you asked excitedly.

The trio nodded with smiles plastered on their faces.

"But she haven't come here anymore because of some 'studies' she had to do" Amethyst said.

"Not 'anymore', just rarely" Pearl scolded.

"Same thing"

"Okay you two. Let's just get ready, (Y/N) is excited and so am I" Garnet said in monotone.

Amethyst and Pearl watched you observing everywhere there, everything seem to make you feel awed.

The scenery was so beautiful, it was like you were in the clouds and it was morning.

"Come on! I want to get started fast!" you softly cheered, making the trio smiled widely and set the first ever task for you.

Meanwhile, Steven had just woke up from his beauty sleep, yawned loudly at the empty room.

Steven turned to your side, smiling softly.

He patted a few times at your place, found empty space beside him.

His eyes went wide open and saw that your part was neatly tide, he immediately panicked.

He pulled away the thick blanket of his and ran downstairs to the bathroom, found that you were not there.

His eyes went back to the living room, found no one there either, Steven ran his fingers through his curly hair in frustration.

Not again.

Steven ran to the temple and knocked on the door harshly.

"Pearl? Amethyst? Garnet? Where is she? Where's (Y/N)?" Steven yelled panickly.

Few moments later, Steven received no answer, making him sighed in frustration.

"Where are they?" Steven asked, turning around and set his back to the door of the temple.

Steven looked to his jands before moving his gaze to the blue warp pad.

His eyes went wide, mouth agaped slightly, he knew where you all are now.

He ran to the warp pad and warped himself to where you are.

𝒢ℴ𝒹... ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅ℯ𝓃𝓈...