𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

It had been 5 solid days you haven't talked to Steven, not even looked at him.

Steven grew more happier than he used to be because he just needed something to get off his mind, which you actually noticed but afraid to say a word to him so you just let him be.

Not mentally happier, physically, which meant that he was faking his happiness in front of others and kept the sad part to himself alone.

You were bothered by how Steven could be happy when you weren't around him, making you felt anxious due to Steven's recent happiness.

You actually thought he was sad and depressed because of you ignoring him, but you thought wrong eventually.

Steven looked super happy around others, made you felt the exact opposite.

Now you are the one who's depressed seeing him laughing and smiling around someone else and not you.

When you started to ignore him, a new feeling grew inside of you.

The signs confused you, the feeling of your stomach kept on spinning whenever you saw Steven smiled, throat grew tighter when you saw Steven joking around other people, face warmed up when you heard him laughed loudly.

The feeling confused you.

You kept on assumed that you were just probably feeling sick or unwell, but you didn't feel any symptoms of you getting sick.

No fever, no coughs, no sneezing, no nothing.

What was the feeling?

Now, you were helping out some Gems to move in some brown boxes to their new houses.

You just agreed because you thought it would be good exercise for you to train your muscles, before train with Pearl.

You spent more time in the Little Homeworld more than in the Beach House, the reason was quite obvious too.

Without refused the request given, you lifted up a heavy brown box, slowly felt your muscles burning as your sweats quickly formed.

You walked wobbly towards the new house of a Gem, setting the box in front of the house and panted heavily, the tiredness slowly taking over your small body form, kind of funny since you just lifted up a box.

You walked back once again to where the other boxes are licated and lifted another and brought it to the new house once again.

You actually wondered why you are in need of help, the Gems are stronger than you, why need a hybrid who doesn't even know how to control he Gems to help out?

But you shook it off and set the box in front of the house with the other boxes.

You returned once again at the place where a lot of brown boxes were, lifted one up and slowly and wobbly walked to a new house of a Gem.

"Hey, Steven! It's been so long since I last saw you!" one of unknown Gem greeted Steven who was walking pass by them.

Steven greeted them back with a very huge smile on his face, then started to talk about some random things like how the Diamonds were doing and is the Galaxy still in peace, something like those.

All of the sudden, you lost your balance and accidentally let go of the box, which the box landed on your foot, made you cried out pain.

Connie who was talking to a Gem not so far from you, heard your cries and immediately made her way to you in panicked.

"Oh my gosh, (Y/N)!" Connie yelled, removed the heavy box with the help of other Gems who lived near there.

Your foot was bleeding badly, pooling out there.